Random thought. Thank God no one has used plaster on their wraps in mma.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember when that piece of shit margarito 10 years ago used plaster on his wraps vs Cotto and beat Cotto to a pulp and won via tko. Ruining cottos undefeated record. I think that kind of cheat CAN seriously hurt if not kill someone. Much worse than steroids. It's just boxing has huge gloves, mma has small gloves. But imagine if someone loaded their wraps. Should be a lifetime ban. Criminal charges. Margarito was finally caught in the act. Biggest piece of shit ever. Just put brass knuckles in There next time.

What punishment did Margarito get for that? Should have been prison.

Thank God?

I guess we'll never get that broken glass fight like in Kickboxer then.

I think it would be a lot for difficult to get away with in MMA, the wrap is more visible. I guess you could just plaster the knuckles. So yeah TS we are lucky.

I'm sure they have used other fluids in their wraps
Yeah but plaster is super evil. It goes on dry like a powder. So they can check your gloves pre fight and everything seems fine The plaster cures with water or in this case sweat. So as your hands sweat it cures the plaster the longer the fight goes on, the harder the plaster gets.

glove.jpg

I remember when that piece of shit margarito 10 years ago used plaster on his wraps vs Cotto and beat Cotto to a pulp and won via tko. Ruining cottos undefeated record. I think that kind of cheat CAN seriously hurt if not kill someone. Much worse than steroids. It's just boxing has huge gloves, mma has small gloves. But imagine if someone loaded their wraps. Should be a lifetime ban. Criminal charges. Margarito was finally caught in the act. Biggest piece of shit ever. Just put brass knuckles in There next time.

That was appalling, legit disgusting. Lifetime ban imo. God forbid if anyone was to ever do that with them little 4 ouncers man; Jesus.

What punishment did Margarito get for that? Should have been prison.
Prick & his manager, I think it was or someone, only got a year suspension. Same plaster was also found in his gloves from a previous fight, the one vs Cotto iirc.

Yeah but plaster is super evil. It goes on dry like a powder. So they can check your gloves pre fight and everything seems fine The plaster cures with water or in this case sweat. So as your hands sweat it cures the plaster the longer the fight goes on, the harder the plaster gets.
I was talking about semen. Can you imagine if someone hit you with their semen on their fists? That would be the ultimate disrespect. Think about it.

don't know if he did or didn't, but there was a lot of talk that he did in that fight against saku.

That was appalling, legit disgusting. Lifetime ban imo. God forbid if anyone was to ever do that with them little 4 ouncers man; Jesus.

Prick & his manager, I think it was or someone, only got a year suspension. Same plaster was also found in his gloves from a previous fight, the one vs Cotto iirc.

Didn't he damage his own hands from having that in his gloves?

Back