Random question

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Say you were fishing for bass in a big lake and when you reeled in your line, there was a fully automatic rifle on the line. Now for most people its completely illegal to own a fully auto rifle, buts let say this one was badly rusted and in horrible shape. Could you still be charged for possession, even if the gun is no longer in working condition?

is it one of those things that in theory you COULD be charged with if LE found out, but never would be?

I'm talking about a really rusted and deteriorated gun here. Not keeping a mint condition fully auto gun and claiming thats what happened.

If the law finds it on you, sure you can be charged. Most people-specially here-ain’t saying shit though.

Ironically the peeps here rockin arsenals are who I feel the safest being around. I suppose if you aint been around guns they’re scary, but they’re really not.

I think most people would relax like hell if they saw us country folk with guns. It’s just a way of life.

Say you were fishing for bass in a big lake and when you reeled in your line, there was a fully automatic rifle on the line. Now for most people its completely illegal to own a fully auto rifle, buts let say this one was badly rusted and in horrible shape. Could you still be charged for possession, even if the gun is no longer in working condition?

is it one of those things that in theory you COULD be charged with if LE found out, but never would be?

I'm talking about a really rusted and deteriorated gun here. Not keeping a mint condition fully auto gun and claiming thats what happened.

Sounds like a more original plot than Black Panther already

(random comment to a random question)

Why not get a brand new one?
You can literally get one anywhere legally

It's still probably illegal but the case might be dismissed if it's proven that the gun is completely inoperable.

You can conceal the gun in a case like this and just tell the officer it is a fish

DSCN3463_1__l.jpg

Edit: Jigglyass.gif/cutecat/dog.gif

Last edited:
The three "s" saying is applicable here. Ts fucked up by mentioning his "find"
Despite trying my hardest I for the life of me can not figure out what the three "s" saying is...

If the law finds it on you, sure you can be charged. Most people-specially here-ain’t saying shit though.

Ironically the peeps here rockin arsenals are who I feel the safest being around. I suppose if you aint been around guns they’re scary, but they’re really not.

I think most people would relax like hell if they saw us country folk with guns. It’s just a way of life.

Agreed. I am a gun owner and will defend gun rights to the death. I strong support open and concealed carry as well. I cant help but trust someone more when I know they have firearms. Like, I find it weird some people dont invest as little as $300 to have a gun at home just in case.

I think gun fear is spawned out of pure ignorance. Like someone buys a gun they instantly are going to turn into an evil killer, lol.

But this question is completely hypothetical. I just happened to see a YT clip where a guy finds a really old WW2 gun in a lake.

So where did you snag the murder weapon?

Damn son, bass be packin these days

It's hard out there in the lake

Despite trying my hardest I for the life of me can not figure out what the three "s" saying is...

Agreed. I am a gun owner and will defend gun rights to the death. I strong support open and concealed carry as well. I cant help but trust someone more when I know they have firearms. Like, I find it weird some people dont invest as little as $300 to have a gun at home just in case.

wrong chatbox. embarrassedemoji.....

No you can’t get a new one at all. They were banned in 1986 so any one you buy is at least 32 years old.

Why not get a brand new one?
You can literally get one anywhere legally

I would turn it in because it was likely used in some crime.

Do you have a licence to fish those bass, scumbag? I need to see some goddamn id.

Back