Random Heavybag Workout Generator for Android (I'm the author)

Dale K

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I wrote an app that generates random heavybag workouts called "Shoutbox Workout Timer". I just re-wrote it and renamed it "FightTime Trainer".

Basically, the app calls out commands for you to do while you shadowbox or use a heavy bag. It also has a ton of options to let you customize what it says and how often.

It's free and available for Android in the play store.

Link to play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.krausnickstudios.fighttimetrainer&hl=en
Link to YouTube Trailer:

In the interest of full disclosure, the app contains ads... but just a little one at the bottom.

Your feedback is requested. Thanks!

I'll try this! I've tried several and haven't found one to keep installed, thanks!

I tried it today and I loved it.

Still have to play with the setting a bit to adjust my workout preference but love the fact that we can chose combos that we want to do more or less.

Great app.

I wrote an app that generates random heavybag workouts called "Shoutbox Workout Timer". I just re-wrote it and renamed it "FightTime Trainer".

Basically, the app calls out commands for you to do while you shadowbox or use a heavy bag. It also has a ton of options to let you customize what it says and how often.

It's free and available for Android in the play store.

Link to play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.krausnickstudios.fighttimetrainer&hl=en
Link to YouTube Trailer:

In the interest of full disclosure, the app contains ads... but just a little one at the bottom.

Your feedback is requested. Thanks!

I used this app yesterday and after I played with the settings, I really liked it! I have a couple thoughts if that's ok...
The time for the 5 knees is a lot, I didn't try 10 or 5/10 elbows, but it took me less than 5 seconds to do the knees and then nothing for a few seconds.
Also I'd love to see more combos, ones that work in kicks, like a cross-hook-low kick, and I'd also like a teep kick and body punches.

If you make no changes, it's still really cool and I'll still use it, awesome job man!

[QUOTE="browng210, post: 130111927, member: 375519"
Also I'd love to see more combos, ones that work in kicks, like a cross-hook-low kick, and I'd also like a teep kick and body punches.[/QUOTE]

Great idea! I use a voice actor for the speech, so I can definitely cut and paste together combos from the things that it says already. If you have any more suggestions for combos, I would be glad to entertain them.

I'm working on an update right now that will allow you to pick different sets of commands for each round (up to five rounds) so you can do punches in round one, kicks in round two, etc.

Back