Random aussie kid mocks Rockhold

Awkward af. He also sounds American ?

Bit of an awkward individual who doesnt know what he is sexuality wise. Probably autistic. Hey man why cant you wear a shirt?......ok well shit *looks admirably....

Sounded like he was socially awkward but trying to hit on Luke. Srs

Sounded like he was socially awkward but trying to hit on Luke. Srs
No its a thing that people do there.
Its a throw back to when the criminals came from England and it was too hot, so the colonists had to be taught to be civil again.

Lol he starts off low key mocking Luke, then his eyes lingered in a lustful manner. He was so captivated he accidentally said it was justified that Luke was shirtless.

I’d like to borrow his rig for 48 hours, there’s three guys I’d like to beat up and 5 girls I’d like to fuck.

No its a thing that people do there.
Its a throw back to when the criminals came from England and it was too hot, so the colonists had to be taught to be civil again.

We’re still not far from the convicts here man, very uncivilised still.

WTF TS. Based of the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be some little kid... like 10 years old. Turns out it is some guy that looks old enough to be going to university. And he's heckling Rockhold about not wearing a shirt when they're outside on a summer day... in Australia, of all places, where beach culture is really common. WTF?!?! Very Strange.

that kid wants rockhold on top of him, we all do.

but nah that was weird, it seemed like he was giving him shit, then he just went full gay and was checking luke's body out.

The comment was his "icebreaker" of sorts, he wanted some of that.

We’re still not far from the convicts here man, very uncivilised still.
Mate, you would have to pay me money to step foot on Austrailain soil again.
Never before has one country been so up its own arse, oh wait...

Mate, you would have to pay me money to step foot on Austrailain soil again.
Never before has one country been so up its own arse, oh wait...

Ha ha! I like the States anyway, been there twice and hoping to go again soon. People are cool too, few wankers in NYC but everywhere else were cool.

Just wanted Luke to take him on.. Show him all about the ladies..

Back