Random aussie kid mocks Rockhold

giphy.gif

LOL the same position when Bisping ko'd him.

UFC+199+Rockhold+v+Bisping+2+v2_jRg06jJEx.jpg

What did he even say? "can't you put a shirt on?"

On behalf of Australia, I would like to apologise for that kid. He's one of our retards, obviously escaped from the Perth's famed "School of Retards And Things that are possibly Retarded".

Last edited:
What did he even say? "can't you put a shirt on?"

On behalf of Australia, I would like to apologise for that kid. He's one of our retards, obviously escaped from the Perth's famed "School of Retards And Things that are possibly Retarded".
Are these types common ? Luke looked shocked a bit

As a Kiwi I can confirm that guy was what is referred to as a "True Blue".
Those "True Blue" (Aussies((Australians)) are fucking weird cunts and an embarrassment to Australasians (New Zealand and some Pacific Island nations) everywhere.

Dumb guy sees film crew, makes shit awkward as fuck because he's dumb.

Are these types common ? Luke looked shocked a bit

Unfortunately they're becoming more common as the mining boom dies in Western Australia and families can no longer afford to keep their children in the "School of Retards And Things that are possibly Retarded".

Kid was trying to be funny and get one up on luke rockhold. Ended up folding under the pressure and looking like a po0fter.

As a Kiwi I can confirm that guy was what is referred to as a "True Blue".
Those "True Blue" (Aussies((Australians)) are fucking weird cunts and an embarrassment to Australasians (New Zealand and some Pacific Island nations) everywhere.
Please explain what a "true blue" is in moderate detail please

Rockhold made him ROCK HARD!

Looks like the kid was trying to make a joke and then kinda went along with Luke Rockhold's response while looking at his body in a creepy manner.

Luke Rockhold was kinda awkward tho. You could see he wanted to son the kid so bad lol.

Luke is a douche bro.

To be fair though, if I looked like that I wouldn’t even own a shirt.

First thing that the other guy hanging with Luke says was "no autograph" as though he thinks everyone knows who Luke is. Its now more embarassing since that aussie guy was just hovering around telling him that he needs to wear a shirt when he golfs not because he wants to have Lukes autograph
I think his joke went over your head. He said no autograph from the golfer after making a long putt. Was talking about himself, not Luke. Watch again and you’ll hear him say it.

The no shirt thing is a bit of the Cali surfing culture, but we all grow out of it when we reach adulthood and get jobs.

Back