Randa Markos vs. Alexa Grasso Added to UFC Fight Night Mexico City

Who Wins?

• Total voters
gifki_08.gif
Diora%20Baird%20-%20Two%20and%20a%20Half%20Men%2001.gif

War Alexa Grasso.. you must defeat that dreaded Gollum fight stance.

giphy.gif

Not a bad fight. Gonna go out on a limb and say it will be a close decision.

might be a blessing in disguise for Grasso.

Randa will bring it and Grasso's cagey point fighting isnt going to win her the fight (barring the mexican judges). She really looked nervous on her debut, and her last fight, was just bad cornering, they had her holding back way too much.

I think Markos has the edge, but hopefully she can put Alexa under enough pressure that she responds and ups her game a bit

And for those who dont hang around in teh cool threads..

the revelation last night was that Alexa's name isnt actually Alexa

shes called Karen

kSjjmY.png

I'm a bit surprised they didn't give Grasso an easier fight coming off a loss, someone like Michelle Waterson for instance

might be a blessing in disguise for Grasso.

Randa will bring it and Grasso's cagey point fighting isnt going to win her the fight (barring the mexican judges). She really looked nervous on her debut, and her last fight, was just bad cornering, they had her holding back way too much.

I think Markos has the edge, but hopefully she can put Alexa under enough pressure that she responds and ups her game a bit
I agree Alexa was way too conservative in her debut which is the reason why she lost. This time if she wants to win she's needs to be ready to fight much more aggressively.

Back