Rand Paul unveils his “Obamacare Replacement Act”

So after the first two years, what's going to happen to people with chronic health problems that lose their job (and thus insurance)?

I guess we'll see what happens to deductibles.
Haven't looked too much into it, but I imagine those people should get long-term insurance. And apparently there are also high risk pools and a few other options.

Haven't looked too much into it, but I imagine those people should get long-term insurance. And apparently there are also high risk pools and a few other options.

So someone who doesn't have a job should spend more money on health insurance than the people who have jobs (and thus generally more income)? What kind of retarded system is that, where the people with less income have to spend more (and not just as a percent of their budget, but in absolute dollar terms) just to prevent themselves from potential bankruptcy?

Why can't these morons just give the people what they want. A working universal system.

This Paul plan is nonsense and a step backwards. He's a threat to every citizen while he sits there using socialized medicine himself.

Paul is scum

At least he is being honest. There is no way to cover pre-existing conditions without the mandate. It will not work, which is why Obamacare is designed the way it is. Trump's promises and reality are nowhere near each other, which is why they can't come up with a plan that meets them.

Back