Rand Paul is a Bad Neighbor.

Yes, yes, I've heard the whole "have our cake and eat it too!" utopian musings of Libertarians before, where we're going to have all sorts of non-centralized enforcement methods and mutual-self interest agreements, voluntary this or that, that just keep everyone trucking along without having to resort to the metaphorical "biggest stick" that keeps things running now. The problem is, sooner or later you get this asshole:

Indeed. Looks like there's a healthy market for arbitration then.

Sounds to me like we've got:

fxqscnqv9g1dyplkm3uh.jpg

Did Rand ask for the case to be thrown out since he's a libertarian?

I've heard he makes sure he doesn't go over 14%.

For clarity, I always round up to the nearest 10 and do 20% of that. I get way better service the next time for being a good tipper.

Lol what a cheap old bastard.

Yeah I always go with 20% at restaurants. Go higher at the bars and because if that I always get a couple of free drinks and never have to wait

Is this like the, "If you don't like the police, then don't call them when you need them...even if you're obligated to pay them as a compulsory monopoly," argument?

Is this like the, "If you don't like the police, then don't call them when you need them...even if you're obligated to pay them," argument?
If your principles are so important, hire private security, and find a private arbitrator for your disputes.

Or are you just talking out of your ass because you're a childish pussy?

It would be so tempting to escalate this. Rand can only do so much without shredding his public image, so you could probably get away with torturing him with piles of dead fish, obnoxious signs, loud music, stuff like that. Whatever is legal in Kentucky, which is basically anything.

It would be so tempting to escalate this. Rand can only do so much without shredding his public image, so you could probably get away with torturing him with piles of dead fish, obnoxious signs, loud music, stuff like that. Whatever is legal in Kentucky, which is basically anything.
Beefin' his mom right on the property line, hell beefin' his dog(probably).

If your principles are so important, hire private security, and find a private arbitrator for your disputes.

Or are you just talking out of your ass because you're a childish pussy?

I have private security products, and most everyone I know handles disputes through a private arbiter first. Done. No need to be compelled to pay half my fucking income, yes?

Beefin' his mom right on the property line, hell beefin' his dog(probably).
I was thinking more like getting a fuckoff-loud whistle and blowing it in short bursts at 3am, but hey if his mom and dog consent I suppose you could have sex inside of their holes on the property line. It's weird but effective.

I have private security products, and most everyone I know handles disputes through a private arbiter first. Done. No need to be compelled to pay half my fucking income, yes?
Please feel free to not pay taxes, or use the fire department, etc.

I was thinking more like getting a fuckoff-loud whistle and blowing it in short bursts at 3am, but hey if his mom and dog consent I suppose you could have sex inside of their holes on the property line. It's weird but effective.
Weird but effective?

RspJyHy.gif

Oddly, when you have pride in your place of residence and you work to maintain a certain aesthetic standard, as does most of your neighbourhood, it really sucks to have one twat who treats their place like a garbage dump and is an eyesore on an otherwise nice community. Most people who don't experience this personally can at least understand and sympathize with this. Others have a political bone to pick and would react to a certain figure shitting on another's lawn with "What, just one turd? That bastard" to make light of an obvious issue.
Basing this on what picture of said bundle of sticks? Preemptive butthurt?

They become self congratulating pricks on the internet?

Sure, and what's the consequences of wanting to choose who and what price is acceptable for those services while also not choosing the other bullshit you're obligated to pay for? Just nut up, and say it like it is. You want people thrown into a fucking cage for not wanting to fund programs you think should be funded.

Sure, and what's the consequences of wanting to choose who and what price is acceptable for those services while also not choosing the other bullshit you're obligated to pay for? Just nut up, and say it like it is. You want people thrown into a fucking cage for not wanting to fund programs you think should be funded.
Not everyone.

Just you.

Right, and what happens if people choose not to?

You don't have to generate income.

Just set yourself up a self sustaining farm in Montana or some shit like that. Go off the grid. Walden Pond that shit up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back