ramsey nijem vs beneil dariush stoppage?

It was bad in the sense that Dariush looked like death. The stoppage wasn't bad though. Ref did his job. He was defending himself pretty well. Would have been fine with an earlier stoppage but I'm okay with that one as well.

I had no problem with it, the guy definitely wasn't that rocked and was given all the time to recover or hold Ramsey down but couldn't

This isn't English class this is www.sherdog.net/forums
www = World Wide Web, not English class.
Why do you think English classes exist? Do you think English is only used in English class? That English class only exists to keep English majors employed? There's no application of English outside of English class?

"Balance my checkbook? This ain't Math class."
"Play a sport? What is this, Gym class?"
"Eat? This ain't Lunch period."

Sorry, I don't mean to dump all these questions you. We're not in class. You shouldn't have to think.

His eyes were clear. He was moving to improve position. The ref stopped it as soon an he began turtling up and looking to move from his position. I thought it was a perfect stoppage.

This.

You guys bitch about early stoppages and then ask for them. What the fuck?

Had he stopped the fight, everyone would be saying that it was an early stoppage.

Right?

Why do you think English classes exist? Do you think English is only used in English class? That English class only exists to keep English majors employed? There's no application of English outside of English class?

Sorry, I don't mean to dump all these questions you. We're not in class. You shouldn't have to think.

Haha just let them be morons. The ability to convey your thoughts in a polished and articulate manner is overrated anyway.

lulz. is normal brah:icon_chee

cant respond
not in typing class
so sry

cant respond
not in typing class
so sry

My point is not everyone that is posting on the web is from the good old US of A. We have a ton of members on here that English is their second language.. now run along

My point is not everyone that is posting on the web is from the good old US of A. We have a ton of members on here that English is their second language.. now run along
I didn't correct anyone who lived in a country where English is not their primary language. I corrected someone in Australia. Pay attention.

Took a lot more punishment before the gif starts too.

If the fight had been stopped after he got dropped and was getting bombed on I would have had no problem with it.

His eyes were clear. He was moving to improve position. The ref stopped it as soon an he began turtling up and stopped looking to move from his position. I thought it was a perfect stoppage.

Agreed. The ref stopped it exactly when I would have.

Agreed, he was getting smoked with that GnP. Could have been stopped a little sooner but we have definitely seen worse.

After Dariush was dropped I thought the ref was going to stop it, but I'm glad he didn't. It was a perfect stoppage in my opinion.

Back