Rampage Weigh-In

If it was 2005 and youd told me Rampage might be fighting Fedor I would've had a meltdown...

I wonder what Bader will weigh as a HW?

Trying to think of the podacst I've heard where they keep saying Bader is undersized...that's crazy, he's a big boy.

If it was 2005 and youd told me Rampage might be fighting Fedor I would've had a meltdown...

Trying to think of the podacst I've heard where they keep saying Bader is undersized...that's crazy, he's a big boy.
Looking at the lineup for the tourney all I kept thinking is "Rampage vs Fedor, Rampage vs. Fedor, Rampage vs. Fedor"

Shael will be brutally slept

271269.jpg

RAMPAGE BELLATOR HW CHAMPION 2018​

please baby jeezus.

Page ko'ing Fedor into bolivian next
(if Fedor is less done than Mir)

I bet Bader will be right around 240. He's not a small cat by any means, he should come in bigger than fedor, sonnen, and king mo at the least.

Last UFC fight @205 lbs
031_Rampage_Jackson.1359158340.jpg

Vs. King Mo at 253
Screenshot_at_2017_03_30_21_36_40.png

10 months later vs Chael @253 lbs
EOISgMQ.jpg

Is....normal?

Interesting to see how this match goes.

Two guys who are in there for nothing more then a pay check and one of them is willing to fold on que more or less.

All i can say about this fight is...

Chael is getting wrecked. Poor guy.

Page looked good, I expect him to win. Chael always struggles against larger guys and Page's TDD isn't as bad as people make it out to be, Chael will have to out wrestle him in the clinch and I don't see that happening.

I love both guys so much.

So in a way I can't lose. But in way, I can't win.

Back