Rampage vs Fedor next?

TheShockmaster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I can't see Fedor beating Mir. I would say this would make sense as the next match up once Mir beats Fedor.

I’m holding out hope Fedor lands that big right hand and fights Chael next. Rampage would be fun if he loses, or even Wanderlei.

I might have finally lost my mind but I see Fedor knocking Mir out in a early wild exchange.

Fedors gonna whoop Franks ass

Why can't you see Fedor beating an obese Mir? He's worse than Fedor at this point.

I didn't expect to see anyone seeing Fedor beating Mir, surprising.

I might have finally lost my mind but I see Fedor knocking Mir out in a early wild exchange.

I hope. Mitrione I can stand but fuckin Mir.

Dude losses to brock but beats cro crap and Nog. I mean dukes make fights. Nog and cro cop beat brock but man to think Mir has the striking that KO both

I’m holding out hope Fedor lands that big right hand and fights Chael next. Rampage would be fun if he loses, or even Wanderlei.

I also hope Fedor is fortuitous. He most certainly has that right hand of a chance in any fight

Why can't you see Fedor beating an obese Mir? He's worse than Fedor at this point.

Mir isnt obese. He was the same size as Mitrione who is 265lbs. 90% o fighters are usually 20lbs heavier out of competition.

Im sure people thought OBESE Cain would lose to Travis Browne too...

upload_2018-2-7_20-33-29.jpeg

Fedor is my favorite fighter ever but Mir hits decently hard and has much better ground game and has probably participated in much more legitimate fight camps at Jacksonwink in the past 3-4 years than Fedor who probably has the weakest training camp in the tournament. Anyones fight.

I can see Mir handling present day Fedor with relative ease, they've both declines a lot but I see Mir taking this fight a lot more serious than Fedor has been in the past few years, add to that Fedors struggles against guys even smaller than him, Mir will have 20-30lb on him.

I can't see Fedor beating Mir. I would say this would make sense as the next match up once Mir beats Fedor.

Fedor still managed to drop Mitrione, which is more than enough to crumble Mir. They are both super unpredictable at this stage of their career: they disappoint, then show some flashes of their former glory and disappoint again. That fight is the wildest guess of the whole tournament IMO.

I still kind of like these fights for the nostalgia factor but shit, part of me feels sad watching at the same time. All of these guys are beyond done now.

I still kind of like these fights for the nostalgia factor but shit, part of me feels sad watching at the same time. All of these guys are beyond done now.

I hear you. It is beyond sad. I don't know if I can bare to watch it. I feel better watching a train wreck than this shit.

The guys talking up all of the fighters, like they haven't declined in the tournament like it's 10 years ago is even more pathetic.

That’s the only fight he might win in bellator

That n maybe wand everybody else should handle him with relative ease

Fedor still managed to drop Mitrione, which is more than enough to crumble Mir. They are both super unpredictable at this stage of their career: they disappoint, then show some flashes of their former glory and disappoint again. That fight is the wildest guess of the whole tournament IMO.

Mir was still competing on high level until recently

Fedor got beat up by decent fighters, went back to Russia n beat up some guys way past their prime, retired then came back n beat a nobody n got beat up by Maldonado n quick ko by mitrione

Mir should take this one

Mir looks really out of shape, even by his standards.

Fedor will retire after this tournament there wont be another fight if he doesnt get passed Mir

Back