Rampage vs Big Country needs to happen

TheArgumentPod

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I don't know why people aren't talking about this potential fight.

This is the best fight to make.

Big country would just taking him down and lay on him. It would be like kimbo all over again

The tournament has a funny match making going on, Chael has little to no chance of winning but he matches up well with Rampage & Mo. Rampage is probably his best choice, a slow bloated LHW with weak TDD. Rampage still hits hard, still tough and a solid boxer but he continually gets out wrestled. They should of put Fedor vs Chael to showcase Fedor winning, Mir is a dangerous fight for Fedor.

I would of liked to see Roy vs Mitrione in the final, that's an easy sell and I think at this point in time Mitrione wins. Even though he is of similar age, I feel Mitrione has more years left in him than the other guys...he is still very quick for his age and pretty durable.

I'd rather see a tournament with the heavyweights on the Bellator roster that aren't in the tournament.

roy would ko rampage.

On TUF, Rampage called Roy fat, Roy asked him if he wanted to get beat up by a fat guy, and Rampage never called him fat again to his face after that!

Rampage is going to show up out of shape. He's phoning it in for money at this point.

Rampage would duck. I will be very surprised if he actually makes it to the tournament.

To be honest, all of the intriguing match-ups in this tournament involve Emelianenko. Particularly Emelianenko-Sonnen and Emelianenko-Jackson. Everything else is kind of meh, and I think Emelianenko-Mir is another boneheaded move by Bellator (as the Mitrione fight was).

250lbs rampage vs 260lbs Nelson would be great.
I hope rampage stays at hw.

Lmao. This would be one of the most boring fights they could ever put on. Two iron chinned guys who are only exciting to watch if they can KO their opponent. Which obviously wouldn't happen.

This "fight" would consist of Rampage being his usual gun-shy self while Roy commits to a wrestling gameplan that ends with both guys gassing halfway through the match.

Agreed been calling for this fight since Roy signed with Bellator big fan of both

Back