Rampage on Bisping and PED: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
@27:42

Can Bisping finally stop complaining about PED's?

I don't think Bisping has ever been randomly tested either nor has the volunteered for it.

Double whammy.

This is guy a joke.

Interesting comments from Rampage given the fact he used to train with Bisping and has used TRT in the past

390x270xbisping-rampage.jpg.speedilic.ic_.mfX1AKPwJP.jpg

I should have stopped listening after the Bisping thing.

Now God told him to get to his friend ASAP so he could save his life, so he sped in his big ass truck to try and save his friends life, which he did....

@27:42

Can Bisping finally stop complaining about PED's?

I don't think Bisping has ever been randomly tested either nor has the volunteered for it.

Double whammy.

This is guy a joke.

dont feel like watching the whole thing summary please

Those are fighting words.

He's probably referring to the quality of his jaw.

Jesus, you would like Bisping. Let me guess you love GSP. Do you only support the lamest fighters?

I actually like Bisping and GSP but I like Rampage too. I don't really get why Rampage has to get into all kinds of drama. If he could keep his mind on fighting he could have still been relevant in the LHW division. I don't recall hearing about Bisping addressing any TRT comments towards Rampage but I guess Rampage feels like he is being called a cheater for using it so what does that tell you? These guys have extended their careers with TRT when they didn't need it and if none of them were on it they could all have been fighting still just not at an elite level but you could have still had names vs names just not for titles.

Back