Rampage Jackson Happy Birthday Tribute

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today is Rampage Jackson’s birthday. One of the best LHWs of all time.

As a tribute to Page, post a gif/picture of your favorite Rampage Jackson moment.

I’ll start

5A6B3111-A18A-4F8B-9B67-3B60EA84F157.jpeg

War Page!

Quinton-Jackson.gif

Over the hill and far away..la la la.
Happy Birthday! :)

He's black like Anderson whom is the GOAT

Being a fellow Memphian, he's my favorite fighter of all time. Went to Vegas to see him fight Chuck at UFC 71 and was one of the few Rampage fans there. I went nuts when he KOed the iceman in the 1st, and the rest of the crowd was stunned. That was basically the pinnacle of his career, and it was mostly downhill after that. He defended against Hendo, then lost (in my oppinion) a bogus decision to Forrest and was never really the same after that.

Every time I see this gif I imagine thin haired, crooked teeth, pre-HGH Dana White sitting ringside crying

f1ighu.jpg

If it wasn't for Randleman he'd be by far the most explosive fighter of his generation.

Happy Birthday Rampage thanks for the fighting and entertainment.

Rampage is 40. Fuck me where does the time go? Doesn’t feel like all that long ago he knocked out Chuck in that rematch. What a night that was.

Rampage was awesome. Great example of how you can have an over-the-top personality in mma without being a complete asshole.

Happy Birthday Rampage. Shining on Jon Jones was priceless.

Most of the cool gifs have already been posted so im gonna post this prank call when he called rashad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back