Rampage Jackson claims American fans are the worst ?

I think british and irish fans are the best in the world. No matter what the sport.

We travel round the world to support our people. Support them through the highs and lows and are always the most vocal fans in the stadium no matter where in the world it is.

I am being genuine aswell, i'm not trolling or looking to start an argument, just genuinely believe we are the best fans at supporting our fighters/teams.
Well I've seen a few punch ups in Ireland outside the cage unfortunately, mostly in the early tournaments of MMA when all sorts of morons turned up expecting to see something like in Fight Club or a Mad Max movie :rolleyes: But the fan base has improved with knowledgeable MMA fans nowadays so the morons know to shut up as they haven't a clue what they are on about.

Outside of MMA in England when it comes to soccer things aren't always so sporting :) Manchester Utd v Liverpool, Chelsea v Arsenal, Newcastle v Sunderland etc isn't exactly 'sporting' among some of the fans ! And the Jocks in Glasgow rivalry between Celtic and Rangers can be cut with a knife if you'd pardon the pun !!

Well I've seen a few punch ups in Ireland outside the cage unfortunately, mostly in the early tournaments of MMA when all sorts of morons turned up expecting to see something like in Fight Club or a Mad Max movie :rolleyes: But the fan base has improved with knowledgeable MMA fans nowadays so the morons know to shut up as they haven't a clue what they are on about.

Outside of MMA in England when it comes to soccer things aren't always so sporting :) Manchester Utd v Liverpool, Chelsea v Arsenal, Newcastle v Sunderland etc isn't exactly 'sporting' among some of the fans ! And the Jocks in Glasgow rivalry between Celtic and Rangers can be cut with a knife if you'd pardon the pun !!

As i said best fans in the world. Haha

I think british and irish fans are the best in the world. No matter what the sport.

We travel round the world to support our people. Support them through the highs and lows and are always the most vocal fans in the stadium no matter where in the world it is.

I am being genuine aswell, i'm not trolling or looking to start an argument, just genuinely believe we are the best fans at supporting our fighters/teams.
i'm not irish or british but i would have to agree. they are certainly the most vocal fans in the world.

Pretty much right.

In America many of our sports and society in general put a very high emphasis on winning every thing all the time. Other parts of the world they live in the sporting world of soccer and wins, loses(most of the time), and ties don't mean as much and think fans get a conditioned over time to think differently than American fans when it comes to sports on winning and losing.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-09/soccer-riot-kills-22-fans-in-egypt/6078858

Back