Rampage is Right

He doesn't act like he does.

His toughest opponent appears to be his waistline.
Many guys like to fight or compete but can't stand training and dieting, that's common in all sports mate.

His most exciting fight would come from Fedor and Mitrione. Rampage/Fedor is the most likely to occur, obviously.

The rest are potential snoozers for Rampage. I would give the benefit of the doubt to Mir. Mir vs Rampage could look like Mir/Arlovski or Mir/Dos Santos.

dont complain i love chael hes one of my favs but chael isnt taking rampage down rampage always had good tdd for a bigger guy and now hes 260 chael always has issues with bigger guys he cant bully guys larger than him so yeah chael is losing this fight in round 1 2 max it isnt going to a 3rd round i bet my life on it

I think he will, Chael doesn't fair well against heavier fighters and his striking defense sucks..he gets clipped in every fight, Rampage will look huge compared to Chael come fight time, he looks like a decent sized HW.
Chael has only ever been knocked down once, so I think it's entirely unfair to say he has terrible striking defence. It's not great, but it's certainly not really bad. He doesn't really need much of it anyway, his whole gameplan is walking right towards the other guy and pressuring him until he gets a takedown.

Rampage isn't even motivated on the gym side of things and you'll see that at the weigh ins. I predict he comes in 250lbs give or take 5 lbs at the most and chances are it will be plus 250.

Sure the guy has the heart and will go out here and bang. But that is about all he wants to do.

Chael has only ever been knocked down once, so I think it's entirely unfair to say he has terrible striking defence. It's not great, but it's certainly not really bad. He doesn't really need much of it anyway, his whole gameplan is walking right towards the other guy and pressuring him until he gets a takedown.

Didn't he get dropped twice in the Wand fight ?

Chael is very capable of beating page. He beat Bisping, Stan

I thought it was once?

Think you may be right actually, he did eat a lot of shots that looked like they phased him. He can't eat shots like that against Rampage, who at this point hits harder than Wand and is more technical.

Chael is very capable of beating page. He beat Bisping, Stan
Bisping and Stann are middleweights and Rampage is a big heavyweight now. Not at all the same.

They're doing this since both are big names who can hype a fight, give laughs pre and post. But as a match-up, yeah, Chael will try to hump as always and Rampage doesn't have TDD anymore, bad knees and almost 40.

It'll be boring cage pressing to ground holding for another trademark Chael UD, with the off-chance Quinton lands a bomb in those brief separation moments. Fedor, Mir, Nelson and Mitrione would've all been more fun choices.

We all know that styles make fights. I’ll take an entertaining match up to a boring title or elimination fight any day.

Think you may be right actually, he did eat a lot of shots that looked like they phased him. He can't eat shots like that against Rampage, who at this point hits harder than Wand and is more technical.
True, but I think Chael is gonna manage to take him down.

I may be wrong but doesn't Rampage have pretty good tdd?

Back