Rampage is Right

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Not long ago he was whining that he got matched up with Chael. At first I thought “Get over yourself. You’re in MMA. You have to fight wrestlers sometimes.”

But recently I realized, Rampage’s career is done. He’s not trying to become a champ. Not even a Bellator champ. He has 2-3 fights left probably. We all tune into Rampage fights hoping to see him or his opponent land some bombs. So why waste even one of his last few fights putting him in there with a guy that just wants to ground and hold.

If he wants to slug and that’s what we all want to see, then just make his last few fights with strikers. Bellator, I love thee, but you’re wasting the end of a career.

Thing is , ever since page has become more of a throw hooks and nothing else fighter. He's really only been matched up with grapplers.
However with Chael being smaller then most guys he fight , we could see some old-school slampage style shit.

I could just be wishful thinking though

Why doesn't he retire instead of going through the motions?

It's penance on Bellator's behalf to Page for the stunt he pulled in trying to flee to UFC, when he hadn't honored the remaining fights on his contract.

I’m not too worried. I know Sonnen was able to hump Dadbod Wand and Shogun but Rampage has much better TDD than either and is bigger.

Honestly I think Sonnen is getting put to sleep.

Hopefully some fun matches for Rampage if he wins. Roy might grapplefuck him but it’d be fun to watch them swing at each other.

Fedor vs Mir winner makes most sense for a historic fight though

Does Bellator still have a contract with Kharitonov? That would be a fun match to watch Rampage in.

Rampage vs Melvin Manhoef <----- holy fuckin shit

I really want to see Rampage vs. Fedor. They've both become one-dimensional shells of their former selves, but it would be a really fun match-up. I'd say they are evenly matched-up at this point in their careers as well.

I’m not too worried. I know Sonnen was able to hump Dadbod Wand and Shogun but Rampage has much better TDD than either and is bigger.

Honestly I think Sonnen is getting put to sleep.

Hopefully some fun matches for Rampage if he wins. Roy might grapplefuck him but it’d be fun to watch them swing at each other.

Fedor vs Mir winner makes most sense for a historic fight though

I think he will, Chael doesn't fair well against heavier fighters and his striking defense sucks..he gets clipped in every fight, Rampage will look huge compared to Chael come fight time, he looks like a decent sized HW.

I think Rampage will wreck Sonnen. Motivated or not.

Back