RAMPAGE BLOCKED ME ON TWITCH AFTER MAKING A SMALL JOKE ABOUT HIS WEIGHT LOL

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

This is a guy who averages about 10,000 insults a day putting down everyone around him, but can't take a ribbing about his weight.

All his mods were even talking to him like they were walking on eggshells. Everytime he insulted them they kept stuttering afraid to hurt his little girl feelings.

He has the emotional maturity of an SJW beta male.

Last edited:
Not that I'm necessarily condoning what you may or may not have said. Without a log we only have your word to go on. And if Rampage wants to block you for whatever reason, well, it's his channel.

But I will say he definitely has insecurities. I remember one older interview, where one guy asked for his website's URL, and Rampage didn't know what that was. So the guy clarified and said link or web address. Then you could see Rampage was pissed, thinking the guy had made a fool of him by asking him something he didn't get. For anyone else, this wouldn't have amounted more than an "Oh, okay." But Rampage, he was smiling in that pissed off way, demanding why this guy didn't say 'link' in the first place.

Some might say he was just playing around, but I'd have to disagree. I get the feeling he was teased mercilessly as a kid, being called stupid and whatnot. He did say that he was nicknamed 'Rampage', because he could be driven to a frenzy as a child.

Not that I'm necessarily condoning what you may or may not have said. Without a log we only have your word to go on. And if Rampage wants to block you for whatever reason, well, it's his channel.

But I will say he definitely has insecurities. I remember one older interview, where one guy asked for his website's URL, and Rampage didn't know what that was. So the guy clarified and said link or web address. Then you could see Rampage was pissed, thinking the guy had made a fool of him by asking him something he didn't get. For anyone else, this wouldn't have amounted more than an "Oh, okay." But Rampage, he was smiling in that pissed off way, demanding why this guy didn't say 'link' in the first place.

Some might say he was just playing around, but I'd have to disagree. I get the feeling he was teased mercilessly as a kid, being called stupid and whatnot. He did say that he was nicknamed 'Rampage', because he could be driven to a frenzy as a child.
I'm not a troll so I didn't really say anything too serious. I don't remember word for word but I said something like "Rampage you looking kinda chunky lately. Hope you can make the 265 weight limit".

His female mod temp banned me for 5 mins in the chat and Rampage said "I was about to ban him". So then I came back and clarrified and said "Rampage I was just making a little joke. I know you always make weight". But Rampage himself perm banned me anyway.

He's a prick honestly. The whole time on twitch he was talking shit to his mods saying "You take some gay insta pics." And other shit like that. But nobody was making fun of him back lol. They were scared Rampage was gonna start crying.

Not a fan of his anymore tbh. Hope he gets knocked out cold.

I still remember that farce of a match in Michigan where Rampage did not touch Machida yet he was given the win. Heard he had a country club lifestyle in between training camps and was a known pouter, I never was a big fan of him.

Wish Wandy wouldve kneed him into oblivion again in the 3rd fight...at least shogun and ninja and wandy wooped his ass in the first 2 fights. I always remember his epic toyo tires "Rampage" after the forest lost and uncle Dana bailing him out.

Stop calling him "Titties", it hurts his feelings.

I still remember that farce of a match in Michigan where Rampage did not touch Machida yet he was given the win. Heard he had a country club lifestyle in between training camps and was a known pouter, I never was a big fan of him.
You're right, Rampage was really annoying on TUF too, he made fun of Mitrione to the point that it stopped being funny and got douchey and uncomfortable.

Having said that, he did tell Machida that Machida won the fight. Which is big of him.

I'm not a troll so I didn't really say anything too serious. I don't remember word for word but I said something like "Rampage you looking kinda chunky lately. Hope you can make the 265 weight limit".

His female mod temp banned me for 5 mins in the chat and Rampage said "I was about to ban him". So then I came back and clarrified and said "Rampage I was just making a little joke. I know you always make weight". But Rampage himself perm banned me anyway.

He's a prick honestly. The whole time on twitch he was talking shit to his mods saying "You take some gay insta pics." And other shit like that. But nobody was making fun of him back lol. They were scared Rampage was gonna start crying.

Not a fan of his anymore tbh. Hope he gets knocked out cold.
I noticed that a lot of huge guys seem to get the most hurt feelings. In the WWF, the Big Show (500 pounds) and Vader (450) were both known to get their feelings hurt really easily too. Rampage isn't that big but he obviously was always super-strong and probably scary.

My guess is that they were always so big growing up that no one dared make fun of them, so they never got used to teasing or ball-busting and don't know how to handle it.

Back