Ramp up to WWIII

Russia was about a million times more effective than the US when it came to defeating ISIS.

Well Russia didn’t defeat ISIS so I’m not sure where/how your equation was calculated. Especially since the US had no boots on ground fighting them.

They did and they don't care, it's all part of the plan as heath ledgers joker character would say.

I don't understand what that plan might be, to be honest. Unless it's to make sure the only country in the region that stands a chance at maybe one day being an actual solid, stable, Western style ally and a real example of a "Moderate Muslim Country" that everyone talks about all the time turns it's back on us then yeah, I guess so.

Russia was about a million times more effective than the US when it came to defeating ISIS.

I mean, if you classify "ISIS" as all of those little splinter groups that didn't like Assad, then yeah.... sure....

I mean, if you classify "ISIS" as all of those little splinter groups that didn't like Assad, then yeah.... sure....

You gotta love USA denial :)...Supporting fundamental radical islam since forever, but now you defeat it...I believe we will soon get 10-15 action movies so hollywood will show us the TRUTH!!

I hope you didn't fall on you head in 80's trying to imitate fighting bad Soviets after RAMBO 3 came out...

You gotta love USA denial :)...Supporting fundamental radical islam since forever, but now you defeat it...I believe we will soon get 10-15 action movies so hollywood will show us the TRUTH!!

I hope you didn't fall on you head in 80's trying to imitate fighting bad Soviets after RAMBO 3 came out...
Of course the Amerimutts are going to be upset. They start a civil war, and then the Russians end it. Their plans got screwed!

No, Israel is too recent. Didn't the Romans kill Jesus?
Just like Judaism changed with zionism, so too did Christianity. For centuries, millennia even, the idea of taking land and surely the holy land was never even brought up by our rabbis or sages. In the three oaths among other places, we are strictly forbidden from this and we know that we are to remain loyal to whatever nation we reside in during our diaspora.

Christianity changed too. Scholars point to the introduction of the Scofield Reference Bible, but for whatever reason, longheld Christian beliefs about the Jews killing Christ morphed into the Romans did it.

You were never chosen by God, that is a Jewish myth.
Yes and no. It is not like we were better than everyone else or other ways this has been spun, but we were chosen by God to enter into a covenant where we would act a certain way. We had to accept and obey the Torah and would be rewarded with Him being our God. That is the essence of the original covenant. Which brings us to the next point.

If so, why were the Jews persecuted?
Because we never satisfied our part of the deal. And going back to what we where discussing prior, the zionists taking Palestine by force only delays our redemption. It does not hasten it as many zionists believe.

There will never be a WWIII unless it is us against aliens.

There is no point in warring with each other anymore since we can all easily kill one another.

I don't understand what that plan might be, to be honest. Unless it's to make sure the only country in the region that stands a chance at maybe one day being an actual solid, stable, Western style ally and a real example of a "Moderate Muslim Country" that everyone talks about all the time turns it's back on us then yeah, I guess so.
Order out of chaos.

Step one. Destroy the present (old) order of things.

Step two. Cause people the world over to despair over the destruction.

Step three. Present the world with a new system (global governance) full of shiny, brand new toys.

Completion. Welcome to complete world wide enslavement under esoteric technocratic totalitarianism.

Brought to you by the boys and girls club of the helegian dialect.

Order out of chaos.

Step three. Present the world with a new system (global governance) full of shiny, brand new toys.

Completion. Welcome to complete world wide enslavement under esoteric technocratic totalitarianism.

Yes, well done.

Order out of chaos.

If the plan is for that to take place after all of our lifetimes.

Yes and no. It is not like we were better than everyone else or other ways this has been spun, but we were chosen by God to enter into a covenant where we would act a certain way. We had to accept and obey the Torah and would be rewarded with Him being our God. That is the essence of the original covenant.

I was being sarcastic about the Romans. The Jewish High Priests clearly handed Jesus over to the Romans to be crucified. There was another thread about this topic. Yes, the Jewish covenant with God was broken when the Jews killed Jesus. So, the promised land concept ended with Jesus being killed. Notice that the Jews were the ones who broke that covenant. Why was Jesus not accepted as the Messiah by the Jews? Why should a whole religion (Judaism), and future generations, pay for the mistakes (decision) of a handful of Jews? Why were the Germans persecuted and killed, after 1945, because of the decisions of one man?

Edward Said was a professor of literature at Columbia University, a public intellectual, and a founder of the academic field of postcolonial studies. A Palestinian American born in Palestine, he was a citizen of the United States by way of his father.

I'm impressed you know about Said. Not many people know about him outside of academia. Do you have a graduate degree and if so what did you study? Said was unbelievably influential and he is needed now more than ever, imo.

I'm impressed you know about Said. Not many people know about him outside of academia. Do you have a graduate degree and if so what did you study? Said was unbelievably influential and he is needed now more than ever, imo.

Well, thank you my friend. No, I'm just a lowly peasant boy. I have a Bachelors degree in Psychology with a minor in Political Science. I enjoy reading about history and military conflicts. Retired from the U.S. Army. I came across Said and his quote many years ago while studying about the Israelis and the Palestinians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back