Ramp up to WWIII

We have the Nuremberg principles now and stealing land in war is a war crime. In December of just last year the UN determined by a nearly unanimous vote, that you are wrong. The final vote was 14 to nothing with one abstention, America.

23 December 2016

Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms

14 Delegations in Favour of Resolution 2334 (2016) as United States Abstains

The Security Council reaffirmed this afternoon that Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the vision of two States living side-by-side in peace and security, within internationally recognized borders.

Adopting resolution 2334 (2016) by 14 votes, with the United States abstaining, the Council reiterated its demand that Israel immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem. It underlined that it would not recognize any changes to the 4 June 1967 lines, including with regard to Jerusalem, other than those agreed by the two sides through negotiations....

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm
What i don't understand is how a Jewish person like you can be against Jews having easy access to the temple mount and actually be able to pray and worship there where it was previously forbidden. You won't have that if the muslims control Jerusalem.

As stated, read the Nuremberg principles. Your 'logic' only works from neanderthal times until then.

That's funny, and no, the final vote was 14-0.

The Palestinian people.

Why did they steal it from? They are not the Philistines.

I'm not going to fight you. David makes a lot of great points, and I haven't seen anyone debunk him after all of these years.

Ok. David does not make one single good point. He has been debunked numerous times. Yes, it is called 'denial'.

Yeah, I wasn't there when the Crusaders defeated the Muslims to capture Jerusalem in the First Crusade of 1099. I guess it never happened. Where is the proof?

No we can't, but all most people there want is to live in peace, Jews, Christians and Muslims, everything else is propaganda. And this is pretty much how it was there for centuries... and then came zionism.
How is it not a Jewish state? It is mostly Jewish and was founded to be the Jewish state, so why not use the Israel? You are not making any sense on this issue at all. The Jews needed their own place. I mean you do realize that for most of history they kept getting chased out of or genocided in what ever country they happened to call home or be enslaved in..

I'm not going to fight you. David makes a lot of great points, and I haven't seen anyone debunk him after all of these years.

Zionist give Jews a bad reputation. I can understand where AbiG's is coming from.
Lol. Jews already had a bad reputation for killing Jesus. She's just in denial.

I mean you do realize that for most of history they kept getting chased out of or genocided in what ever country they happened to call home or be enslaved in...

Yeah, why is that? What did they do wrong?

Yeah, why is that? What did they do wrong?
Because of modern day Israel. Wait. Because we killed Jesus. Wait. Because we were chosen by God. Wait. How far back do you want me to go?!

Unless our google is broken, i googled it and got the same results he did.

How can 99% of historians on Google say that Palestine was not a country? Both of you must be running the 'Jewish' filter in your software. I get 6 hits just in the 1st page. Palestine, spelled P-A-L-E-S-T-I-N-E. Not 'Past Time'. :)

How can 99% of historians on Google say that Palestine was not a country? Both of you must be running the 'Jewish' filter in your software. I get 6 hits just in the 1st page. Palestine, spelled P-A-L-E-S-T-I-N-E. Not 'Past Time'. :)
99% of scientists in Google say the earth is a sphere. ;). Palestine was a Roman province. Never an autonomous country by that name.

Last edited:
Jewish filter? No and that is a retarded idea.

Palestine was never an official state. Not now, not then, not ever. Philistine is not and was never the same as Palestine.

Because of modern day Israel. Wait. Because we killed Jesus. Wait. Because we were chosen by God. Wait. How far back do you want me to go?!

No, Israel is too recent. Didn't the Romans kill Jesus? You were never chosen by God, that is a Jewish myth. If so, why were the Jews persecuted? So, why were the Jews persecuted? 19th century back...

No, Israel is too recent. Didn't the Romans kill Jesus? You were never chosen by God, that is a Jewish myth. If so, why were the Jews persecuted? So, why were the Jews persecuted? 19th century back...
I was being sarcastic. I was going to mention the Flood and Original Sin next.

On a serious note, any reason would be pure supposition. Envy of the group's success in different locations? Loaning money?

Roman province. Never a country by that name.
Palestine was never an official state. Not now, not then, not ever.

Either 'denial', stupidity, or low IQ. Palestine usually refers to:

. State of Palestine, a modern de jure sovereign state in the Middle East recognized by the UN.

. Mandatory Palestine, was a geopolitical entity under British administration, carved out of OttomanSouthern Syria after WWI. British civil administration in Palestine operated from 1920 until 1948.

Envy of the group's success in different locations? Loaning money?

There you go, but you can do better. Persecution aside, some of the best scientific minds in the world, and Jesus was Jewish.

. State of Palestine, a modern de jure sovereign state in the Middle East recognized by the UN.

. Mandatory Palestine, was a geopolitical entity under British administration, carved out of OttomanSouthern Syria after WWI. British civil administration in Palestine operated from 1920 until 1948.

Who is the government of Palestine then? The West Bank government or the Gaza government? That's a good trick having two governments for one country. Mandatory Palestine wasn't autonomous. As you say, it was under British administration.

"Palestine" has also never had a unique currency.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_currency

Ironically, I think there should be a Palestinian country. They would've had one by now if they didn't keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:
Who is the government of Palestine then? The West Bank government or the Gaza government? That's a good trick having two governments for one country.

Only one, the West Bank government -- Palestinian Authority:

"The Palestinian government is the government of the State of Palestine. The ruling power was split into two separate administrations. The first was the Fatah-dominated Palestinian government of 2013, which rules the West Bank areas A and B and is generally referred to as the Palestinian Authority. The other was the Hamas government of 2012, which was ruling the Gaza Strip. On September 25, 2014, Hamas agreed to let the Palestinian Authority resume control over the Gaza Strip."

Neither of those makes it an official state. Not now. Not ever. You really think the Toothless UN means shit now adays? Especially when they let Russia fuck over Ukraine and did nothing but a slap on the wrist? Yep a few sanctions are going to force russia to get t he fuck out of crimea..

If the Jews were not chosen by God, why does the bible say they were? Please elaborate this statement with details.

Back