Raising Tariffs and supporting private unions in order to end Gun Violence

Not sure what you're reading that inspired this, so here's from my first post in this thread.

You're the guy (seemingly) insisting the middle class is gonna get fucked merely by virtue of changing capital gains taxation and I'm the guy asking you how. I'm confused as to what you think is going on here.

Ps. There aren't people "like me". I'm a snowflake, so go fuck yourself. :p:D
Dude, read my posts man. I'm saying I agree with you and its like you just want to keep arguing despite that. I don't have the patience to argue with someone I already agree with.

Dude, read my posts man. I'm saying I agree with you and its like you just want to keep arguing despite that. I don't have the patience to argue with someone I already agree with.

Sure, I'm dumb. Is this impeccable word choice on your part, if what you're trying to convey is agreement?

I'm not going to lose sleep if people like you want to be a little less generous with the cut off as long as its generally progressive and focuses on taxing the upper class and not the middle class.

Sounds like disagreement to me and somewhat confusing since I don't recall anything that could be referred to as "a little less generous with the cut off".

Have a great weekend.

Sure, I'm dumb. Is this impeccable word choice on your part, if what you're trying to convey is agreement?

Sounds like disagreement to me and somewhat confusing since I don't recall anything that could be referred to as "a little less generous with the cut off".

Have a great weekend.
I'm saying we might disagree on the specifics but we generally agree on progressive taxation for capital gains.

and rich people with killer instinct.

Your avatar... I couldn't resist.

BM_Cv44_A_gallery_5abd2134f11d95.39493991.jpg

The threadstarter presents a good theory. Unfortunately, with the amount of corporate lobbying and money we have in US politics, I just can't see tariffs like that ever getting approved.

Back