Rainbow sewed on inside of Gi - what's mean?

Just make sure he doesn't get you in the north south position or the donkey guard, I mean if it wasn't gay enough as it is.

This thread reminds that grabbing the butt can be an effective way of completing a takedown or control, but people are ashamed of doing this even in a totally non-sexual way.

Damn puritans

French guys kissing on the cheeks... GAY
Two guys hugging... GAY
Two guys talk, having fun, one gives a little clap on the tight... GAY

upload_2017-7-18_16-22-45.png

Well, it was a multi-colored stripe.

Where does that shoyoroll have the colours sewn in?

Just inside the lower hem?

I had never seen it before on anyone else's Gi and, kind of knowing the dude, I immediately jumped to that conclusion.

Can you google image a pic of the shoyoroll Gi with the color stripe showing?
Are you paranoid bro. Did you go for a reach around cause you thought the rainbow was a welcome sign and now you got busted. Seems like you are nervous

Are you paranoid bro. Did you go for a reach around cause you thought the rainbow was a welcome sign and now you got busted. Seems like you are nervous

Paranoid my pale white ass.

Homosexual men, in my estimation - they often convince themselves other men have a homosexual side, and they just have to bring that out in them.

The way your post resonates, Pride GP 2000 - you're thought process doesn't seem to be far off that.

"Did you ever try.... homosexuality?" - that's what a dude said to me one time, after he told me that he was gay and that he fancied me, thought I was "sexy".
Fuckin' believe the gonads on these motherfuckers?

Be gay in your own time bro.
Do that and we're cool.
But don't project that shit on me. We respect your orientation - now respect ours, by not trying to grope a straight mans balls to get your sicko jollies - hmm?

So you intentionally alienate yourself, don't slap hands before rolling, tell people you suspect of being gay to not paw at you, people complain about your use of illegal techniques, you're a blue belt who thinks he's Dillon Danis, and your coach dislikes you.

I'm so glad I'm not at the same gym as you.

So you intentionally alienate yourself, don't slap hands before rolling, tell people you suspect of being gay to not paw at you, people complain about your use of illegal techniques, you're a blue belt who thinks he's Dillon Danis, and your coach dislikes you.

I'm so glad I'm not at the same gym as you.

takei-lol.gif

TS just become gay. You'll get better at grappling. I swear.

My coach - he thinks I'm, a bit of a dick.
That's cool.
Better than cool actually. I think he's, a great coach, but overly conservative, and I feel better knowing he disapproves of my ways, than approves of them.

You're not a dick ts.

You're a bitch.

Pretty straight forward question.

Just along the lining of the inside of a Gi - a rainbow, sewed all the way around.

Are some Gi's sold like that?

Or would that be something a dude would do himself?

What does it signify, indicate, or generally speaking - mean?

It means find another rolling partner.

A rainbow means that God promises to never flood the earth again. Learn the story and meaning behind the rainbow in the Bible.

It means you gay, dawg.
It means you want your shorts eaten. Or in your case your shorty.
It signals a willingness to alloq oil checks
Do you make eye contact when you roll?
shows youre proud member of the LBGT community
Just make sure he doesn't get you in the north south position or the donkey guard, I mean if it wasn't gay enough as it is.
TS just become gay. You'll get better at grappling. I swear.
Except if TS "likes" this rolling partner.
<{anton}>

{<jordan}

<36>

Back