Rainbow 6 Siege - what a gem!

I'd bet the FBI HRT, GSG9 and the GIGN don't have female members either. Honestly the inclusion of females in a video game version of a CTU that in reality doesn't have females bothers me less than just outright fabricating new uniforms out of the blue.

These images are from the Canadian government website concerning JTF2;

jtf2ig-roi2ri-08-en-med.jpg

jtf2ig-roi2ri-09-en-med.jpg

Those images jive with other images like;
hqdefault.jpg

dubyamoment.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

If they'd just designed them like that the closest they'd look like so far is Fuze.

My guess is they're gonna have the American delta operators look generally like that, so they just totally fabricated the outfit for the Canadian operators.

As a Canadian my jimmies are a little rustled.

im not disagreeing with you. I was really hoping they'd go with the green cameo for JFT2, i guess they are going for the snow theme seeing how its called black ice.

they showed american Spec-ops operatives

rainbow_six_dlc_operators.jpg

i was kinda hoping they'd put KSK or maybe VDVs?

Also, shouldn't your jimmies be permanently rustled as a Canadian.

Aboot what? Us Canadians are a pretty chill people eh.

Though I'm pretty rustled at the CDN right now to be honest. The cost of tipping at all inclusive resorts is through the roof!

Fucking Ubisoft Jesus fuck. I get "inclusion" and shit but at the sake of sacrificing realism... Goddamnit.

I will admit the blonde chick operator if she were a real human wood get it.

Waitwaitwaitwait.... Aren't DELTA, MARSOC (Raiders), and SEALS at least FOR NOW still all male? Could lord the fucking SJWs.
Doesn't the game also include a gun that heals people that it shoots?

adding a bunch of chicks to elite SF units is more unrealistic then COD

Well well well. Look who's rustled now! ;)
Uniforms and shit frankly are not a huge deal for me... but including people that ultimately for now at least are NOT members of the unit for the sake of "inclusion"? Bleh.

Uniforms and shit frankly are not a huge deal for me... but including people that ultimately for now at least are NOT members of the unit for the sake of "inclusion"? Bleh.

Same idea really. If the uniform is not something they've ever been seen to wear publicly or even a uniform that exists at all, they may as well be an entirely fictitious CTU imo.

But fashion and gender issues aside!

Had a great round last night. Flanking with Ash on airplane, Twitch flushed out a dug in pulse with her drone straight into my line of fire.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Canadian attacker. It'll be interesting to be able to make proper shotty sized murder holes and still be able to use the range of a rifle.

Only operator I have right now is Fuze unfortunately.

Only operator I have right now is Fuze unfortunately.

Watch the tutorials (you can even skip them) and do the situations with the bonuses. You'll have enough renown to get enough operators to have a selection despite teammates picks.

Best shooter I have played in the last ten years probably since COD 4 MW1. I have not gotten this into a game in a lonnnnnnnnng time, nice playing a game that actually requires skill and teamwork for once.

Best shooter I have played in the last ten years probably since COD 4 MW1. I have not gotten this into a game in a lonnnnnnnnng time, nice playing a game that actually requires skill and teamwork for once.
That is the point! I have same ideas about this game. I love how it makes you to think, instead of running in like rambo. Im tired of Cod, BF and CS typed shooters, I want to use my brains and skill to win, not only skill. The R6 is like paradise for tactical shooter gamers.

I have all operators and plenty of money over them, but when the next update is released, there will be few new operators for 20k points each.

I have all operators and plenty of money over them, but when the next update is released, there will be few new operators for 20k points each.
25k each. Then the loose change renown for optics and grips and shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back