Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

Mack and Donald are waiting for eachother to get a new deal first.
Agreed. And some very strong indications that Mack’s people want particular structures in place to take advantage of no income tax in Nevada.

Conley suited up and on the field....?

Good shit.

Welcome to the NFL PJ Hall.

Sucks they held Key out for a tweaked ankle, but better to play it safe.

That first unit on defense played with alot of energy, and that trade for Switzer may end up being very big.

Like the play but wrong jersey #

I was at work, how did Cook look?

Cook finally looked comfortable doing his own thing instead of going strictly by the book which made for a huge difference. Plus he finally learned to live another down by throwing the ball away when nothing is there.

I really like Nelson and how he got after it. He was everywhere

Conley is back.

Cook was making whole meals and eatin ass out there on field.

What the fuck is this shit about Mack being traded to Green Bay? I wasn’t taking the whole Mack being traded thing seriously at all but I’m getting a little bit worried.

That’s a monumental fuck up if Gruden and the Raiders let him go.

What the fuck is this shit about Mack being traded to Green Bay? I wasn’t taking the whole Mack being traded thing seriously at all but I’m getting a little bit worried.

That’s a monumental fuck up if Gruden and the Raiders let him go.
Its just speculation because of the Reggie connection.

Green bay mentioned they'd be interested if he was to be traded, alot of the writers are taking a small comment or piece of info they heard and twist into some trade stuff. I wouldn't be too worried about it at the moment.

Keyshawn was saying on LA radio this morning that the Raiders were running the same exact plays that Gruden ran during his time in Tampa. Not exactly inspiring confidence in me.

Back