Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

The team finally showed heart and got a win, I'll be the one person to be happy about it. Also outside of the one play, Harris balled out on special teams on both ends.

Nothing to be proud of here guys, not a damn thing.
Bullshit. Fucking awesome to not fall on their faces and actually claw back for a win.

Bullshit. Fucking awesome to not fall on their faces and actually claw back for a win.
Yeah OK man, I guess you're right. Maybe it's just my turn to be a grumpy cynical bastard.

Who's that guy who's been talking all week about how he can't wait to see Mayfield and the Browns stomp all over the Raiders? Oh yeah, that was you.

Yeah OK man, I guess you're right. Maybe it's just my turn to be a grumpy cynical bastard.

Who's that guy who's been talking all week about how he can't wait to see Mayfield and the Browns stomp all over the Raiders? Oh yeah, that was you.
To be fair I wasnt far off lmao.

It was really fun though. Forgot what a win feels like.

I knew the browns wouldn't beat us its the 1 game that was a lock to win.

That being said those brown turds sure fought the flush .......

Marshawn lynch is so fun to watch and good to see us not just die in the face of adversity. Carr has had growing pains under Gruden but he can pull off the comeback and man I love his toughness.

I thought you quit being a fan and gave all of your shit away? You lack commitment in any event.

Still working on that. Too busy snappin neques and cashin cheques

I did give my shit away but I caught the game at my boys house while had multi games on.

I'm still pissed,depressed,and underwhelmed by the team but that's pretty much every season watching as a raider fan.

This is only the 2nd game I watched this year .....

I suppose I'm a casual raider fan lol

To be fair I wasnt far off lmao.

It was really fun though. Forgot what a win feels like.
Yeah my bad bro. I passed over my Mack jersey getting dressed this morning and it put me in a piss-poor mood. A win is a win. I'll accept my trophy and move on.

I didn't see the game, what were the bright spots?

I thought you quit being a fan and gave all of your shit away? You lack commitment in any event.

Still working on that. Too busy snappin neques and cashin cheques

Fucking Yankees and their spelling

Yeah my bad bro. I passed over my Mack jersey getting dressed this morning and it put me in a piss-poor mood. A win is a win. I'll accept my trophy and move on.

Coop was a bright spot. He’s quietly been solid this year when Carr oooks his way. I don’t believe he has a drop yet.
And Marshawn ran hard today. Refs fucked him out of a long run with a quick whistle

Edit - Conley and Miller were solid today as well.

Beast Mode, Rodney Hudson, Cooper/Jordy/Cook, Hurst, Conley, Carr in the second half was lights fucking out even though he took a brutal beating. Myles Garrett wrecked everyone. Hankins also made some incredible plays.

There were so many ups and downs lol. It was insane.

Hopefully they burn the plays with jump balls to Bryant and just keep feeding him quick slants and those fast routes. There is way too much talent on this team to throw in the towel and tank.

Carr needs to learn how to throw a deep ball. His deep throws look like punts

Carr needs to learn how to throw a deep ball. His deep throws look like punts
One of the better touches in the game imo. Throws very catchable balls, but unfortunately the floaters usually do well with bigger receivers.

Cooper seriously lacks aggression on plays where DBs stay with him so they can be costly risks.

I love how everyone is talking about the bad calls, but seems like they forgot about the early whistle on Lynch's run.

Back