Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick Johnson in the building.

Not even butthurt over the draft anymore now that Penn may be gone and Alexander suspended.

Dont think Penn is going anywhere unless he cant play. That shit with his ex wife is a non issue by the sound of it.

Dont think Penn is going anywhere unless he cant play. That shit with his ex wife is a non issue by the sound of it.
It's more the money issue, he mentioned this was his last payday before last season so not sure he will just simply take a pay cut.

It's more the money issue, he mentioned this was his last payday before last season so not sure he will just simply take a pay cut.
Think Silver started all of this talk though, and it was along the lines of “They could cut him and save money. They could keep him. They could ask him to take less money.”

Doesnt sound like any real evidence that its in play. Just the three obvious possibilities of things that could happen.

Ah I see, well I like Penn so I'm all for him staying around another year.

Not even butthurt over the draft anymore now that Penn may be gone and Alexander suspended.

Well the compensation could have been better with the trade down for Miller.

Parker was a shit pick. They reached for him and there was better OT talent on the board.

Well the compensation could have been better with the trade down for Miller.

Parker was a shit pick. They reached for him and there was better OT talent on the board.
What if there was no better trade offer though? They still would have taken him at 10.

Id have liked to see more for letting someone move up, but youve got to have a willing dance partner. I guess if they got their guy+ picks its a win.

The QB market seems to grow with every new contract, but holy shit Carr looks like a bargain now when comparing to Stafford, Jimmy G, Cousins, and now Matty Ice.

Well looks like the Raiders are going to let Bowman walk.

Lol Jesus Christ . Geriatric Raiders

I’d keep Bowman, guy stepped in and had an impact. Was made captain, leadership etc.

Johnson, if we sign Cushing;lots of depth which means we still need solid starting LB’s

Arden Key is wearing 99 lmao.

Cushing visit cancelled after DJ signing is what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back