Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good trade. I was actually looking at Switzer as a draft target for Oakland last year. Jihad Ward? Might as well have picked up Switzer for a gas station chicken bucket.

Hey, a bucket of chicken actually serves a purpose.

Ward is a classic "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" player.

Oakland Raiders star lineman Donald Penn is a suspect in a domestic violence incident ... after he allegedly slapped his wife's butt and then poured a drink on her head.

Wtf

Bruce Allen Looming?

Please god fuck no

and now its a none story

9:30 AM PT -- Penn and his wife, Dominique, have issued a joint statement through their rep, Denise White, saying:

"There was a verbal disagreement, there was NO physical altercation. The two are in the middle of a divorce and it is a hard time for both parties."

Bruce Allen Looming?

Please god fuck no
Not buying any of the house cleaning shit yet. Not when hes had direct say in some of the moves.

Penn, come on man, enough with this shit already. Last season you held out, got into an argument with a fan in the parking lot, your play was below what it was last year (then again that happened to many players on last seasons team) now this shit with your soon to be ex-wife. Are you trying to get cut because this is how you get cut?

Penn, it's cheaper to keep her, man. Poor fuck. I can remember when his daughter was born a couple years back and the pic with him holding her. This is going to cost him lots of dough.

Just reading a scouting report on Hurst. Damn the D-line has potential to be very potent. Please forgive me if I'm off....but here are my thoughts.

Starters Irvin Hurst Jelly Mack. PJ Hall coming in for Jelly on passing downs. Key coming in at times as well.

Who am I missing?

Just reading a scouting report on Hurst. Damn the D-line has potential to be very potent. Please forgive me if I'm off....but here are my thoughts.

Starters Irvin Hurst Jelly Mack. PJ Hall coming in for Jelly on passing downs. Key coming in at times as well.

Who am I missing?
I've been trying to keep my sense of optimism under control but yeah there is potential there, certainly with Key and Hurst being regarded as 1st round talents. Someone will of course be the odd man out but I'd be surprised to see Edwards Jr. going anywhere, and it would seem to be pretty early to give up on Vanderdoes and Hester, though it's Gruden's ship now so perhaps no one is a guaranteed holdover, excepting the obvious.

As to the Penn situation, from what I've heard so far I'm more worried about his foot than his wife, but we'll see.

Who am I missing?
Some places were extremely high on Hurst, I saw him mocked as high as #4 overall before the exam. There is a ton of mocks and sites but just stating what I had read at one point lol. Also if Edwards and Vanderdoes can stay healthy it'll be a nice rotation.

I've been trying to keep my sense of optimism under control but yeah there is potential there, certainly with Key and Hurst being regarded as 1st round talents. Someone will of course be the odd man out but I'd be surprised to see Edwards Jr. going anywhere, and it would seem to be pretty early to give up on Vanderdoes and Hester, though it's Gruden's ship now so perhaps no one is a guaranteed holdover, excepting the obvious.

As to the Penn situation, from what I've heard so far I'm more worried about his foot than his wife, but we'll see.

See there, forgot about MEJ and Hester. It's a good problem to have and I would expect Hester or Eddie getting cut and hopefully hit the PS.

As far as Penn that motherfucker better be good for one more year. If he is we are good.

Wouldn’t shock me. Gruden will find a position for his buddy

That kid is fucking fast.

@Alex5124 you familiar with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back