Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's him. Kind of odd signing, he didn't quite develop at CAR which is why he was traded and just got arrested for being a moron.

Why are they bringing in these questionable character guys all of s sudden?

Why are they bringing in these questionable character guys all of s sudden?
Because they dont want to be terrible again.

Me.

None of them besides a guard should be drafted that high anyway.

What happened to the raiders o-line last year?

They went from being #2 the year before, to being pretty bad.

Was that injury or what?

Was that injury or what?

Changed to a zone scheme from a man which didn't play to the strengths of the talent. Downing the o-coordinator got canned. We're all hoping they return to form next year.

Was that injury or what?
The offensive coordinator decided that a team built entirely and specifically for power blocking should play zone.

Funny enough, the Raiders did this exact thing not too long ago.

Fuck zone.

The offensive coordinator decided that a team built entirely and specifically for power blocking should play zone.

Funny enough, the Raiders did this exact thing not too long ago.

Fuck zone.

Is Chucky zone?

Man, these DBs are fucking savages. I really prefer a LB (as if I hadnt made that painfully obvious lmao) but they look good. James and Ward especially.

Fuck taking a CB in the first. They took one last year in the first. DT or LB please

Man, these DBs are fucking savages. I really prefer a LB (as if I hadnt made that painfully obvious lmao) but they look good. James and Ward especially.

I saw a new mock with us taking James, with Ward getting picked by SF.

James is an animal, but what does that mean for OBI? Maybe OBI would be used in nickle and dime packages I guess.

Can we not give guys like Karl, obi and Conley a few seasons before their replacements are drafted? Seems a little unfair to judge these guys when they were being coached by a complete moron

I dont think you pass on any prospect in hopes if a prior pick panning out.

But, LB or gtfo.

Can we not give guys like Karl, obi and Conley a few seasons before their replacements are drafted? Seems a little unfair to judge these guys when they were being coached by a complete moron

Karl and Conley are safe. If picking a player like James means stepping on Obi's toes so fucking what. James can change a defense. BPA FTW.

This shit gets my dick hard. BeastMode for 1200 and 10tds.

Vet_minicamp_Gruden_Marshawn.0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back