Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edmunds is a freak but he screams “athletic project” to me. Those athletic projects have all been busts recently and I just want to take the incredibly talented and fundamentally sound player, who also happens to be a great athlete (Smith).

I love Smith, and I think he will be available. Feels like that Mack pick. Available and our pick.

Edit- His size will let him fall.

Last edited:
I love Smith, and I think he will be available. Feels like that Mack pick. Available and our pick.

Edit- His size will let him fall.

Hes really not undersized. Hes 6’1” and beefed up 11 pounds to 236 at the Combine and still flew. Hell probably play at 240 and still be fast as fuck.

To put that in perspective, Kuechly is 6’3” 235, CJ Mosley is 6’2” 238, Rueben Foster is 6’1” and weighed 229 at the Combine.

He can still add a bit if teams want him to, and he hasnt sacrificed any speed.
only 12 LBs in combine history have weighed more and run faster

As long as it's not another CB with the first pick

Ward is a savage though lol.

Yeah but cb is so hard to transition into the NFL and reggies track record with cbs sucks

Would rather get a guy that will contribute right away.

Taking a DT at 10 may be a reach but it fills a huge need

Mack will soon be entering the prime years of his career and they are gonna be wasted if the raiders don't get him some help. Getting sick of seeing Mack get double and triple teamed

Mack will soon be entering the prime years of his career and they are gonna be wasted if the raiders don't get him some help. Getting sick of seeing Mack get double and triple teamed

Which is quite scary. He's already elite, and to think he isn't even in his prime, good God. Definitely want to see an interior pass rush develop, which is why I don't get Jelly over Autry. Wasn't Autry the one making noise once Pagano took over?

Hes really not undersized. Hes 6’1” and beefed up 11 pounds to 236 at the Combine and still flew. Hell probably play at 240 and still be fast as fuck.

To put that in perspective, Kuechly is 6’3” 235, CJ Mosley is 6’2” 238, Rueben Foster is 6’1” and weighed 229 at the Combine.

He can still add a bit if teams want him to, and he hasnt sacrificed any speed.

I'm a fan.

Yeah but cb is so hard to transition into the NFL and reggies track record with cbs sucks

Would rather get a guy that will contribute right away.

Taking a DT at 10 may be a reach but it fills a huge need

Ya Ill be rustled if they take a DB at 10.

Bruce Irvin kills me lol.

Bruce Irvin kills me lol.

Can you imagine how Mike Daniels feels with Capers gone in GB.

"LOOK AT THIS EXOTIC BLITZ FROM CAPERS!"

Clark and Daniels are back in coverage with Rollins and Randall blitzing.

Me and every other Packer fan:
<mma3>

Lynch officially retained. Not that there was much doubt.

Lynch officially retained. Not that there was much doubt.

yawn1.gif

Just accept Crabtree was released like what was reported beforehand and deal with it.

Lynch coming back is fine with me. If he was released what were the options?

He's better than what's out there and the best the raiders have.

yawn1.gif

Just accept Crabtree was released like what was reported beforehand and deal with it.
Do you think that happens if Jordy wasnt available?
Lynch coming back is fine with me. If he was released what were the options?

He's better than what's out there and the best the raiders have.
His season went overlooked imo. Knocked the rust off and he was wrecking shit like his usual self. They didnt give him the ball enough.

4.3 ypc is quality.

Do you think that happens if Jordy wasnt available?

His season went overlooked imo. Knocked the rust off and he was wrecking shit like his usual self. They didnt give him the ball enough.

4.3 ypc is quality.

He needs to come in camp in shape. My only problem with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back