Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Love the fact the Davis canned JDR after that pathetic ass last game of the season. Team looked and played like shit again, so how could you not make that call after going 0-4 that last four games of the season. Lets not forget that in week 12/13 the RAIDERS were tied for 1st place in the AFC West at 6-6, end go on to end the season 6-10.......time to go Jack!

Hoping the team doesn't mess this draft up, some good talent bound to fall with qb needy teams all over the place.

Hoping the team doesn't mess this draft up, some good talent bound to fall with qb needy teams all over the place.
Saquon Barkley or Roquan Smith.

Preferably the latter.

Greg Olson may come back under Gruden lmao

Papa has some interesting shit to say today. Anyone else him?

Listen to him nearly every day.

Part of it had me jaw dropping. On the other hand, he collects checks from the team. Id imagine theres some truth and hyperbole to it.

Last edited:
The calling out Carr in front of everyone was pretty bad. Makes sense though cause towards the end of the season he got way more frustrated during games than usual.

As far as Lynch I had a feeling he did what he wanted but the locker room overall seemed like a massive mess.

To add to the shit going on, M King tweeted about someone quitting during a game but didn't name anyone specifically.

@DSOTM congratulations, after 15 years of your unsubstantiated rumor bullshit you're finally getting your dream boy back
Will enjoy watching the loser nations expectations soar to sky high proportions this offseason and them come crashing back to earth like they always do

@DSOTM congratulations, after 15 years of your unsubstantiated rumor bullshit you're finally getting your dream boy back
Will enjoy watching the loser nations expectations soar to sky high proportions this offseason and them come crashing back to earth like they always do

Other than this year not once, not ever did I say I wanted Gruden back, I’ve only ever mentioned the rumours.

Only reason I said I want him back is cause this team needs a coach with balls, a coach that will hold players and other coaches accountable.

I’m like many others that think Gruden is overrated. End of the day though he is a massive upgrade over DelRio and he will be able to get qualified coordinators

Other than this year not once, not ever did I say I wanted Gruden back, I’ve only ever mentioned the rumours.

Only reason I said I want him back is cause this team needs a coach with balls, a coach that will hold players and other coaches accountable.

I’m like many others that think Gruden is overrated. End of the day though he is a massive upgrade over DelRio and he will be able to get qualified coordinators
Hes very overrated but sadly I think bitch boy will thrive under him
Gruden will be able to focus carrbage's scaredy cat emotions the same way he was able to focus Gannons anger
Plus maybe he can teach this useless fuck how to aim a football
Pussy boy will never be Rich Gannon but with a lotta hard work and a little luck maybe he can be Trent Dilfer

Lol @ the scorned ex girlfriend still crying in here daily.

Hes very overrated but sadly I think bitch boy will thrive under him
Gruden will be able to focus carrbage's scaredy cat emotions the same way he was able to focus Gannons anger
Plus maybe he can teach this useless fuck how to aim a football
Pussy boy will never be Rich Gannon but with a lotta hard work and a little luck maybe he can be Trent Dilfer

So by saying Dilfer you are saying Super Bowl?

Wooooooooooo

So by saying Dilfer you are saying Super Bowl?

Wooooooooooo
Yea probably
First year in Vegas
Perfect way to shit on the loyal Oakland fans one last time

Back