Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

@PUO3 yeah that didn't click with me you're right. Irvin's drop-off is a bit odd really, he's not young but he lost effectiveness overnight.

If they dont get at least one pick against Paxton Lynch Im going to freak out lol.

Hopefully Mack feasts on another Broncos qb, so is J Ward considered a bust? I never see him get snaps.

Hopefully Mack feasts on another Broncos qb, so is J Ward considered a bust? I never see him get snaps.
Buried on the depth chart. Theres better players ahead of him at DE and DT.

Ward was a ridiculously stupid draft pick. No production in college, but yeah he was just about to blossom lol.

Great news about Norton. Only question is why didn’t this happen yesterday? I dont expect much change in the D this week, 3 days ain’t much time for scheme changes. This year is lost on D. I expect the rest of the season to be Pagano elvaluting players for next year.

Maybe this firing lights a fire under Downing.

And yeah fuck Irving. He was ok last year and non exsistant this year. And double fuck him for running to Twitter about the Norton firing. I’m sure he will play real hard now that his boy is gone

Great news about Norton. Only question is why didn’t this happen yesterday? I dont expect much change in the D this week, 3 days ain’t much time for scheme changes. This year is lost on D. I expect the rest of the season to be Pagano elvaluting players for next year.

Maybe this firing lights a fire under Downing.

And yeah fuck Irving. He was ok last year and non exsistant this year. And double fuck him for running to Twitter about the Norton firing. I’m sure he will play real hard now that his boy is gone
Day off yesterday.

Telling guys where they need to line up should be pretty easy to adjust to. Theyre not going to become a good defense but fundamentals arent hard. Norton literally had no idea what he was doing.

Day off yesterday.

Telling guys where they need to line up should be pretty easy to adjust to. Theyre not going to become a good defense but fundamentals arent hard. Norton literally had no idea what he was doing.

Should slap the “C” on Bowman. We need a leader out there

The PED fan Jalen Collins was waived by the Falcons. Raiders should pull the trigger on that one. Hes a quality DB and zero risk to get him.

Should pull the trigger on everyone. Auditions for the D start this weekend. I would assume Pags is the guy for next year as well

Yeah I guess I should add Pagano to the short list of coaches who should stay. I don't see Del Rio going and I think Downing is 50/50 though.

Lmfao. So apparently Irvin and Mack threw a fit today over the Norton firing and walke out of practice early. What do you think the Raiders can get for Mack in a trade?

Lmfao. So apparently Irvin and Mack threw a fit today over the Norton firing and walke out of practice early. What do you think the Raiders can get for Mack in a trade?
Mack had a rest day. Irvin left after talking with JDR.

tenor.gif

All reports are saying Mack was seen leaving the field with Irving
If Mack had a rest why was suited up and at practice?
Whether he walked of this team is divided and shut sintbright in the locker room. Ever since the skins game it has not seemed right

I don’t he goes anywhere. Unless mark wins the lottery he can’t afford to eat his contract then hire a new coach.

Of course the Gruden rumours are flying around again. I never wanted him back but I’m warming up to the idea

All reports are saying Mack was seen leaving the field with Irving
If Mack had a rest why was suited up and at practice?
Whether he walked of this team is divided and shut sintbright in the locker room. Ever since the skins game it has not seemed right
All the “reports” are from hack jobs. Irvin had a chat with JDR and they let him leave. Mack has had rest days or been with trainers/limited all year.

I think the players are disappointed. They had the same expectations we did.

But with all the bitching weve done about the staff (rightfully) the players arent executing easy plays either. The line is getting stood up or putting together shit efforts in critical situations. The WRs have been fucking sickening. The RBs have been very lack luster, especially on passing downs.

The defense is absolutely being poorly coached and that is hilariously evident as theyre lining up 10-15 yards off of their assignment, or dont even know who theyre assigned to. At least they've learned to tackle lol.

But the offense just isnt performing, even in a down graded system. We’re talking game changing critical situations week in and week out that they fail miserably on.

I don’t he goes anywhere. Unless mark wins the lottery he can’t afford to eat his contract then hire a new coach.

Of course the Gruden rumours are flying around again. I never wanted him back but I’m warming up to the idea
Hell get another year. If its bad again he will get tossed before they go to Vegas. That opening should attract some serious coaching talent Id think.

Back