Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

So would I, doesnt make Musgrave the right guy though
Youll be hard pressed to find one who produces better numbers than they did under him. Thats a fact.

Musgrave will kick start the Denver O in zero time and all of RAIDER NATION will sit and be pissed off, thinking what could have been..

Cooper ran a whopping 11 plays from the slot. One target, one catch for 13 yards.

The Pats are ranked dead last in the NFL vs slot receivers. See the KC game for Cooper in the slot.

Fuck this stupid ass staff.
They had to get some targets for Seth Hands of Stone Roberts

They had to get some targets for Seth Hands of Stone Roberts
Inexcusable game planning. This is fucking ridiculous.

Also add the fact that Lynch was running wild and they went away from him.

Ill also point out that Dennis fucking Allen is running one of the best defenses in the league currently.

Oh man that stings lol.

Quite possibly the worst coaching staff in the NFL right now. Everyone but Mike Tice can rightly piss off.

Youll be hard pressed to find one who produces better numbers than they did under him. Thats a fact.

I totally agree he had a great season here but was there ever a game where the offense was goocall game? Theyvother cone out flat and pulled a win out of their ass or they started strong and 2nd half came out with nothing

Too many times last year a player was having a great 1st half then barely saw the ball cone 2nd half. I remember this happening to coop a few games

Sure part has to do with the other team making proper adjustments but at some point does our guy not have to win those adjustment battles?

Who knows what could have been. Another year with same players could have been good for all and the O gets even better

I wanted Musgrave gone and would love to have him back after now seeing what option B is.

This team is flat out Putrid

If things continue on the way they are for the rest of the season (absolute shit) I think...

JDR has two more seasons
TD has one more season
KNJ is DONE

Ill also point out that Dennis fucking Allen is running one of the best defenses in the league currently.

Oh man that stings lol.
And DJ Hayden is holding down a spot in Detroit, getting points off a turnover. They need to play to the players strengths, how are they gonna let Sean Smith have a great week playing man to man then put him back to zone against the shifty pats receivers.

Good fucking riddance.

Rustled lol

Im bummed Irvin has lost a step, but hell be gone in the off season also. He was really good last year.

So Irvin is upset that a terrible DC is gone? Well he can hit the road too, he hasn't done shit this year. It's a production based business.

Damn this team went to shit.

I like Irvin but he just doesn't bring it every play anymore.

So Irvin is upset that a terrible DC is gone? Well he can hit the road too, he hasn't done shit this year. It's a production based business.

Damn this team went to shit.
Irvin and Norton are tight. Theyve been together a long time.

Norton got Irvin here.
I like Irvin but he just doesn't bring it every play anymore.
Fallen off bad. But hes getting up there in age too.

Maybe we see the resurrection of Sean Smith lol

Rustled lol

Im bummed Irvin has lost a step, but hell be gone in the off season also. He was really good last year.

Lol Irvin is out after this season too. He won't have dead cap money, so Reggie will cut or trade him. That'll save 8-9 million. Use that money to get Mack help on the other side.

Back