Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised, and dont think it guarantees what position hell have.

Musgraves fate was most likely sealed when called a pass play on 2nd and 19 during what was a blowout against the colts

Not surprised, and dont think it guarantees what position hell have.

He's gonna be DC. Can any think of a OC or DC that stayed on with a team in a lesser role?

Dont really follow coaching staffs.

Musgraves fate was most likely sealed when called a pass play on 2nd and 19 during what was a blowout against the colts
Obviously I wish he never called that play but I aint gonna blame him for it either
People kept bitching about him being too conservative so you finally got your wish there buddy boy

Are you
Obviously I wish he never called that play but I aint gonna blame him for it either
People kept bitching about him being too conservative so you finally got your wish there buddy boy

I was kidding with that post but there's being conservative and then there's being retarded. It was it is though.

So which one of us is gonna remove musgraves dick from Puo throat? lmao

12-4.... holy shit. Musgrave is gone, but at least they kept it in house. I really want Tice to be kept.

I haven't been on here in a really long time. I hope you guys enjoyed the season! Irvin really putting the pressure on the DTs. I am interested in this upcoming free agency big time. I think Lat Murray is gone. I think Perry Riley was a quality player, not superstar, but quality. Amerson regressed mightily. I really don't know what they are going to do in the draft.

I have seen some (way early) mock drafts giving the Raiders Pumphries from Alabama, DB.

Hope all is well. Cheers.

Hello fellow Raider fans. Tough end to a very nice season.

I've been lurking, lol.

Edit-And Drama I agree about Tice. I'd rather keep him than Musgrave or KNJ.

For me it's LB, LT, DT, WR,

A RT would be fine as Osemele will probably slide to the left when Penn is gone. It would be nice to get a swing tackle. Too bad Watson shit the bed.

They chose to keep Carr happy, had they kept Musgrave then qb coach would've accepted a OC spot somewhere so I don't mind it at all.

Really need a commanding presence at linebacker to keep the defense in order but I'm not sure who will hit FA. Also I like the effort Joseph puts in but damn he gets abused bad by TEs due to being small.

Las Vegas time.

So which one of us is gonna remove musgraves dick from Puo throat? lmao
6th offense in the NFL good enough for you to admit you were talking from your ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back