Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Norton will be the dc next year. Linebackers coach would be cool since both the head and assistant lb coaches are first year guys. They can fuck off.

Phillips would be too good to be true as Nortons replacement. Denver is fucking up if they let him go.

if the raiders are interested in Wade then I would expect Norton to be canned tonight or very early tomorrow. A guy of wades credentials will have people knocking down his door.

Will wade have a chip on his towards Elway for not resigning him? Maybe. what better way to stick it to him by signing in Oakland.

I heard Washington could be a potential landing spot for wade also

if the raiders are interested in Wade then I would expect Norton to be canned tonight or very early tomorrow. A guy of wades credentials will have people knocking down his door.

Will wade have a chip on his towards Elway for not resigning him? Maybe. what better way to stick it to him by signing in Oakland.

I heard Washington could be a potential landing spot for wade also
Lol

And that's funny why? Elway has said that his next HC is not on the coaching staff.

Maybe Wade takes that as a slap in face, maybe he doesn't, maybe he doesn't want to be a HC again and is happy being a DC.

And that's funny why? Elway has said that his next HC is not on the coaching staff.

Maybe Wade takes that as a slap in face, maybe he doesn't, maybe he doesn't want to be a HC again and is happy being a DC.
Your revenge scenario is funny.

Wade doesn't want to go anywhere. There's a chance that he doesn't get kept on by the next HC but that's not on his priority list. He wants to come back as their DC. Wade isn't going to go chasing jobs until he knows he's not being kept around in Denver.

Wade doesn't want to go anywhere. There's a chance that he doesn't get kept on by the next HC but that's not on his priority list. He wants to come back as their DC. Wade isn't going to go chasing jobs until he knows he's not being kept around in Denver.

I never said Wade would be chasing jobs. he is a free agent tomorrow, I'm positive his phone will be ringing off the hook. If he gets offered a big contract tomorrow he's taking it.

I never said Wade would be chasing jobs. he is a free agent tomorrow, I'm positive his phone will be ringing off the hook. If he gets offered a big contract tomorrow he's taking it.
Sure thing

Sure thing

No you are right. Wade is gonna sit around and wait to see who Elway hires as HC, meanwhile all the vacant DC jobs will be getting filled.

I look forward to Wade as a Raider and you saying Wade was never any good

No you are right. Wade is gonna sit around and wait to see who Elway hires as HC, meanwhile all the vacant DC jobs will be getting filled.
They're interviewing their last HC candidate tomorrow, a decision will be made very soon and you'd be a fool to think they haven't discussed potential staff. Wade likes the situation in Denver. He is going to wait.

And what are all these open DC jobs he's missing out on? There's Washington and what? Cleveland? lol

I look forward to Wade as a Raider and you saying Wade was never any good
Of course you do. Raiders fans love Denver's sloppy seconds.

They're interviewing their last HC candidate tomorrow, a decision will be made very soon and you'd be a fool to think they haven't discussed potential staff. Wade likes the situation in Denver. He is going to wait.

And what are all these open DC jobs he's missing out on? There's Washington and what? Cleveland? lol
Cleveland's is filled last I heard.

Retread coach fired many times. Hire young guys. He is a poor man's Rex Ryan. Move on from retread coaches. Same as I want for Buffalo

Cant blame him. Hes got a wealth of talent at his disposal there. Hes going to be a hot commodity.

I think it would be a major mistake for Denver not to keep him around. Its hard as shit to continuously be a top dog year in and year out. SF is a perfect example of why you dont freak out after a mediocre season.

Of course you do. Raiders fans love Denver's sloppy seconds.
Thanks for those btw.
jack-del-rio-balls.jpg

Cant blame him. Hes got a wealth of talent at his disposal there. Hes going to be a hot commodity.

I think it would be a major mistake for Denver not to keep him around. Its hard as shit to continuously be a top dog year in and year out. SF is a perfect example of why you dont freak out after a mediocre season.
I think so too. Having Wade around during a coaching transition would help a lot. I think Joe Woods is the future but give it a year.

Wade is 70, he won't be coaching much longer anyway. Would just prefer to have him during the transition.

Thanks for those btw.
jack-del-rio-balls.jpg
No problem, dumping that can allowed Denver to let an ATG defense reach their potential and win a SB.

Keep chopping wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back