Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great road win. Only thing I'll complain about is the D giving up 3rd down conversions in the first half. Seemed to do a much better job in the 2nd half

Sean Smith didnt get burnt today.

Telling ya its been the coaching and not the talent.

Good game overall, defense looked better than I expected, adjustments needed but good, I hope Irvin gets an ear full though from everyone he paved the way for a potential comeback.

Patterson contributed well too, be blocked nicely quite a bit.

I'll take it. Titans in their place isn't an easy opener.

Didn't get to see the game but it seems like the o-line underperformed? Defense actually didn't suck apparently, 16 points to a pretty talented offense isn't bad, with the Raider O that'll win games.

I'll take it. Titans in their place isn't an easy opener.

Didn't get to see the game but it seems like the o-line underperformed? Defense actually didn't suck apparently, 16 points to a pretty talented offense isn't bad, with the Raider O that'll win games.
O-line was lights out except for the two sacks.
Must not have thrown his way lol
Lol I was wondering that too. But Carrie gave up the third downs in the first half. Mariota couldnt get anything going after half time when Smith took over that side.

Lynch trucked that lineman. Ate his MF face

Last edited:
Smith was targeted a few times and when he was he was there to make a play, or made a quick tackle. He looked confident finally. That play Joseph made though had me off my seat, finger tip deflection.

While the D played well I won't overreact, give it a few games.
D played well last year to start the season and we all know how that turned out. Here's hoping Pagano does not let that happen again

If the Jets are driving non stop then yea I'll panic lol, it's a good confidence building type game for the defense against a super depleted team.

While the D played well I won't overreact, give it a few games.
D played well last year to start the season and we all know how that turned out. Here's hoping Pagano does not let that happen again
...they got absolutely torched by the Saints to open up the season. I mean I know it's Brees but still, they looked like complete trash to start the season.

Lol no they didn't.

Sorry, What I meant was after we play Titans last year people were hopefully about the D. We held them to 10 last year. I don't think the Titans are a good measuring stick for the Ds performance.

I'm just happy the D played well.
Next 4 games are against some pretty weak Os, hopefully they continue to play well and build some confidence

That random kicker looked great. Those 50+ yard FGs looked solid.

Romo was solid calling the game. Go Raiders.

Kicker was definitely a pleasant surprise. I though for sure he was gonna miss that first 50 yarder, second one I was a little iffy, third I had no doubt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back