Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareon Conley. Welp hope his ass doesn't get sent to prison.

I like the pick. The Raiders need help at CB. I'm good with it.

If hes innocent its awesome. If not I hope he gets murdered.

Conley passed a polygraph and the woman has already been caught lying about where she met him. She claimed she met him in the hotel elevator just minutes before the alleged rape occurred. Security camera footage show her holding hands with him in the hotel bar earlier in the night. Reggie and JDR did a press conference already and said they did extensive research in to the allegations and it's looking good for Conley.

He's also providing a DNA sample plus video proof. It's a damn shame people are already treating the kid like he's been charged. I remember before this happened some were saying he could possibly go top 10-15.

Obviously hope the pick turns out but this feels like DJ all over again.

If hes innocent its awesome. If not I hope he gets murdered.

Call me a sucker but I trust Reg. He passed a poly. Sounds like a set-up.

And yes lord we had problems with our corners being beaten. I have a hard time evaluating CBs out of college. I've whift on a lot of them

Obviously hope the pick turns out but this feels like DJ all over again.

No, it doesn't. DJ was a bit of a reach. Conley is a 10-15 pick talent.

The only thing that is the same about them is the position.

Too much talent there I hope they don't reach with this 2nd pick.

Good pick, still need a LB but this dude fits the Ken Norton/Seattle style defense.

Obi fucking Melifonwu!!! I love it. Reggie acing this draft.

Obi fucking Melifonwu!!! I love it. Reggie acing this draft.
Didn't think the Raiders would get this guy at 2nd 24th. A needed an infusion of youth and athleticism in the defensive backfield.

Eddie fucking Vanderdoes! Jesus this may be Reggie's best draft.

Didnt one of you predict Vanderdoes in a mock?

Didnt one of you predict Vanderdoes in a mock?

Alright one more mock since I can't help myself

ROUND 1
Jarrad Davis LB

JDavis.jpg

ROUND 2
Quincy Wilson CB

hqdefault.jpg

ROUND 3
Jaleel Johnson DT

usatsi_8848581.jpg

ROUND 4
Eddie Vanderdoes DT

eddie-vanderdoes-injury-ucla-bruins.jpg

ROUND 5
John Johnson FS

9601398-ncaa-football-clemson-at-boston-college.jpeg

ROUND 6
Robert Davis WR

robe.png

ROUND 7
Blair Brown LB

11568944.jpeg

ROUND 7
Tedric Thompson S

TedricThompson_2016_1.jpg

David Sharpe OT

<mma4>

Kind of a meh pick. Big as shit but kind of slow. Gonna need some work but will be able to develop behind Penn. Speculation that he might be legally blind on his right eye but he says that's bullshit.

Last edited:
Guess they'll be re signing perry riley. Fucking bullshit.

Conley passed a polygraph and the woman has already been caught lying about where she met him. She claimed she met him in the hotel elevator just minutes before the alleged rape occurred. Security camera footage show her holding hands with him in the hotel bar earlier in the night. Reggie and JDR did a press conference already and said they did extensive research in to the allegations and it's looking good for Conley.
As a person involved in the legal system... polygraphs aren't an exact science at best and at worst are a complete joke.

I bet OF could have passed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back