Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Murray signed with anyone yet? Kinda hope he returns. Be nice to see what he can do without Musgrave running him straight up gut every other play.

Meh. Draft another. Dont see him as a dominant addition.

Meh. Draft another. Dont see him as a dominant addition.

He's good for the immediate future considering the slim pickings in the draft and time it'll take to work rookie tackles up to respectability.

Ive got faith in Mike Tice more than any other staff member on this team. We shall see.

Ive got faith in Mike Tice more than any other staff member on this team. We shall see.

He's brilliant but still. Just to give you an idea of how bad the state of the position is, a lot of these analysts are projecting these top tackles (outside of ramczyk, robinson and bolles) as guards on the next level. Then after that, prospects are considered projects. And you see how teams are overpaying for linemen now? lol Whomever the Raiders draft, if they draft a tackle is going to need a lot of work unfortunately.

Last edited:
Not necessarily true. Mocks and analysis are just guesses.

All the more reason to keep Murray .

All the more reason to keep Murray .

I would rather keep Murray but the price has to be right. Deep RB class in draft and it's the easiest position to come in as a rookie and do well.

RB class is deep but do we really want to go with two 2nd yr rbs and a rookie?

Would like Holmes back also. Guy isnt starter material but always seems to come up big when he is in the game.

Im fine with Washington/Richard and Olawale in the back field. Id imagine theyll grab an FA for depth or draft another as well.

Assuming Tay Train signs elsewhere.

Patterson is in the building today. Hope they snag this one. Great weapon on returns.

Im fine with Washington/Richard and Olawale in the back field. Id imagine theyll grab an FA for depth or draft another as well.

Assuming Tay Train signs elsewhere.
All during the season you were saying how much we need Murray because the other RBs numbers dropped off drastically without him but now you're fine with it?

All during the season you were saying how much we need Murray because the other RBs numbers dropped off drastically without him but now you're fine with it?
Ya they had some rough patches. But players tend to improve from their rookie years. Washington and Richard both finished the season strong.

Obviously Id prefer to keep Murray but if hes gone Im not going to cry over it.

I actually think Washington can put up similar numbers to Murray given the same workload. I watched him a lot at Texas Tech amd he's really talented. @PUO3 can te) you guys I've sung his praises since you guys drafted him

Id be pretty surprised to see any real big names get snagged this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back