[Rage Alert] Comcast refuses to cancel subscription

DirecTV is where it's at. Comcast is for the poor

I'd agree but in South Florida you lose service all the time during the rainy season.

Pretty much all the companies are like this. I had Comcast now have UVerse, I'm sure when the contract is up and Comcast has a better offer I'll jump back to them. It's kind of fun to play them off each other.

I've played the retention game with Comcast for years (normally every 6 months), and I have to do the same thing with DirectTV every 2 years. It's a pain in the ass, but all cable companies are like this. You don't get rewarded for being a loyal paying customer - you pay more. You have to threaten to disconnect to get the good rates.

Lol literally canceled Comcast on Monday. Switching to Fios early August.

I just want to point out that while Comcast seems to suck it's much better than TIme Warner.

Well Comcast is buying Time Warner, so improvement...?

I recently cut cable from a local provider (Cincinnati Bell) and I got the foreign operator runaround as well. They even tried to charge me for the equipment that I returned (THAT call got recorded).

I'm back on Time Warner for just internet, so far so good. The guy that hooked up the cable did steal my splitter though.

Well Comcast is buying Time Warner, so improvement...?

I recently cut cable from a local provider (Cincinnati Bell) and I got the foreign operator runaround as well. They even tried to charge me for the equipment that I returned (THAT call got recorded).

I'm back on Time Warner for just internet, so far so good. The guy that hooked up the cable did steal my splitter though.

isn't Fox trying to buy them too

I have both DirecTV and Dish

I have both DirecTV and Dish

THat's because you're a successful businessman along with being a well traveled man.

The type of bloke who likes to swirl scotch around in a proper glass with a single ice cube while discussing politics, the economy and other such learned things.

THat's because you're a successful businessman along with being a well traveled man.

The type of bloke who likes to swirl scotch around in a proper glass with a single ice cube while discussing politics, the economy and other such learned things.

Tru dat

LOL at Comcast calling the guy to apologize.

"Why won't you accept our apology?"
"Because I don't want to."
"But WHY? What reason could you possibly have for not forgiving us?"
"Because that's what I want."
"I know, but WHY?"

Meh, I used to do the same thing when I worked for Allstate. I would try and keep my customer, Even if the another company was cheaper. Its was my job and its apart of life. No Rage here.

But I have Comcast now and you can't take anything off you "package" online. You have to call them to do that but you can Add to your package online at anytime and that I don't like. I want to cancel Starz but I have to call them instead off just being able to take it off myself.

That's what I like about uverse it lets me do all that stuff online.

Cox mistakenly sent a technician out and disconnected my cable. It took them 3 days to send someone else out to reconnect it. Bastards. No tv no Internet my ps4 didnt work without an Internet connection. I had to read books lol

Love my Xfinity service : HATE COMCAST!!!:eek:

Every time - EVERY GOT DAMN TIME - I call it's 45 minutes MINIMUM to get them to correct an overcharge on my bill.

I'm convinced that's how they make their money - overcharging people and hope they don't ever read their cable bills.

They have the worst customer satisfaction rating of any company or government agency (including the the fucking IRS).

Back