Rafael Dos Anjos tonight looked wonderful.

Arkham's Notorious Geyser

"Sorry about that"
@red
Reaction score
He looked amazing from start to finish, he chewed away at Lawler's Leg, ate him up in the clinch, landed the better of the shots throughout the entire fight, AND landed TWO FUCKING FLYING KNEES. Rafael Dos Anjos is elite in any weight class. Makes you wonder what would have happened had this RDA showed up to fight Eddie or Ferguson at LW.

I'm glad to see RDA move up and weight and do well, you can really tell he's settled in nicely to the division, dude has insane cardio, the added muscle hasn't slowed him down a bit. It's always nice to see a Champion from a lower weight division do so well moving up in weight, RDA looks right at home at 170. Woodley better watch out.
Overall I can't say enough good things about RDA's performance tonight <{anton}> first dispatching Magny in the first round, than a masterclass performance in a 5 round war with Robbie Fucking Lawler. Rafael definitely has a case for a title shot.

LET'S GO RAFAEL!

Props to Lawler as well, dude's shown he's not battle warn, he can still take a nasty hit.

He should have finished hobbled hobbie.

Did what Rory and Condit couldn't do (just kidding Condit won)

RDA is one of the best ever

Not as good as Wonderboy looked against Masvidal.

Looked really sharp. His head movement and Boxing overall looked phenomenal.

Truly good work.

<mma4>

RDA is a beast, was ridiculous to see people write him off and shit talk after his recent losses.

RDA is back. Definitely a tough fight for anyone at 170.

RDA dominated Robbie at range, midrange and overwhelmed him in the clinch.

Masterful performance.

He had openings to deliver a Nordine type KO punch but chose to clinch instead.

rda did the right thing
fought smart against one of the toughest

Exactly

We all saw a limping Lawler send Manhoef to the NetherRealm

Just to complete this line of commentary:

lawler-manhoef-ko-o.gif

giphy.gif

Can't believe Robbie's been fighting for 16 years now.

RDA is a beast, was ridiculous to see people write him off and shit talk after his recent losses.
Not to mention plenty of ppl saying USADA would be his downfall etc... not that I'm saying he does or doesn't roid since I believe most fighters use peds but my point is it's biased and stupid to single him out

Back