**Rafael Dos Anjos Excuse Thread**

Why do you keep creating Colby threads?

Kinda sad this is what you do for enjoyment.
What’s wrong with some Saturday morning sherdogging? Just finishing up breakfast and waiting for my girlfriend to leave her grandmothers house

In before girlfriend and right/left hand jokes

In this thread we share the best excuses Colby haters will make after he beats RDA. I’ll start with a few obvious ones

-RDA is a true lightweight, he had no business at 170. He’s way too small, it’s not that great of a win for Colby

-RDA has never been the same since the Alvarez KO and bad weight cuts. He’s past his prime

-was RDA ever that good? His best wins are Pettis and Cerrone. Lawler was shot

-The interim title is such a joke. RDA should’ve just got a shot at woodley and coby should’ve fought usman !!1

I’ll bump this thread June 10th. But until then, add to the list guys!
i say TS gets some yellows for this thread

BiPD1vD.jpg
He has a sad penis on his shirt

No excuses. RDA is top flight competition, and if Colby can win - he should be considered darn good.

Jones still needs to be locked up for life.
Anderson is still a cheater.
Colby is still an asshat.

Wins don't negate truths.

He's a former 155er and has bad defensive wrestling
Soon to come

Hi Colby!
giphy.gif
guida_medium_medium.gif

I'd accept getting guillotined by a guy who has 6/11 wins by guillotine choke, 8/11 by any form of choke, vs getting my jaw broken by punches and tapping from it by a guy who only has 5 (T)KOs out of 34 wins, with one being a TKO by injury, and only one being a full on KO, with the final 3 being weak, spastic GnP.

Colby was never my friend - Shercat’s after RDA shits all over his chest.

I love the optimism that RDA isn't going to pull out, but spoiler alert:

He's going to pull out :)

The cut to 170 is too much for RDA. He needs to move up to 185.

I think Colby is a huge douche and I hope RDA kicks his ass. That said if he wins I'll give him his props as the better fighter.

Back