Rafael Cavalcante’s ideal opponent for Anderson Silva’s return? Daniel Cormier

Since we're eyeing HW's, why not Jones ?

Anderson vs Jones is a fight I would fully support. Two legendary cheats. It just sounds right.

#1 Anderson nuthugger here, DC took it easy on him last time. This time he'd KO him.

Anderson shouldn't be fighting people like that, have him fight someone like Dan Kelly or do a Yushin Okami trilogy in Japan, if GSP is down have them fight. No point throwing a serious contender at him, it doesn't help anyone.

Since we're eyeing HW's, why not Jones ?

Anderson vs Jones is a fight I would fully support. Two legendary cheats. It just sounds right.

Anderson would probably accept it now as he has nothing to lose but he'd get killed

#1 Anderson nuthugger here, DC took it easy on him last time. This time he'd KO him.

Anderson shouldn't be fighting people like that, have him fight someone like Dan Kelly or do a Yushin Okami trilogy in Japan, if GSP is down have them fight. No point throwing a serious contender at him, it doesn't help anyone.

You're an idiot if you really think Dc took it easy on Silva. Keep telling yourself that, then maybe it will become true. The outcome would be the same if they fought again, Dc would just blanket Silva. He ain't stupid to give Silva a chance on the feet.

You're an idiot if you really think Dc took it easy on Silva. Keep telling yourself that, then maybe it will become true. The outcome would be the same if they fought again, Dc would just blanket Silva. He ain't stupid to give Silva a chance on the feet.

DC attempted to do no significant damage on the ground, barely tried to gain a better position and didn't go for any submission attempts. What other fight has DC flat out refused to do that in?

Yea, prime Silva most likely KOs DC but not current Siva...Silva vs GSP would be good
rofl no. dc dint even try and made it look easy. Prime dc or actually any version of dc destroys the hell out of dick pills juiced to gills silva.

Lol

Yea so he got wrestle fucked for 3 rounds, wouldn’t lost if he had to do it with 10 more minutes ? I doubt that, DC also said he took it easy on Andy for stepping in

Is that whole camp delusional?

DC would just play it safe again like in their first fight.

Even an old, broken fighter from a lighter weight class fighting on 2 days notice was enough to make DC fight like GSP because of the risk. lol

If that doesn’t tell you how respected Anderson is then I don’t know what will.

DC would just play it safe again like in their first fight.

Even an old, broken fighter from a lighter weight class fighting on 2 days notice was enough to make DC fight like GSP because of the risk. lol

If that doesn’t tell you how respected Anderson is then I don’t know what will.

Or it was a case of DC knowing he could do the bare minimum and still win easily, which he did.

Just keep DC in your prayers, and thank him for allowing your hero to survive that fight.

Why do people hang on to that one kick like it was a victory?

Anderson got smoked on the feet and on the ground.

I scored the fight 30-26 and my definition of a 10-8 round is when a fighter has virtually no offense all round and is basically a human punching bag.

Or it was a case of DC knowing he could do the bare minimum and still win easily, which he did.

Anderson neutralised everything DC had. DC couldn't hurt the GOAT with anything, and almost had his liver torn into pieces by a masterclass kick from the GOAT.

Is that juice head even still under contract?

(Cavalcante) not silva

LOL!!!

Anderson by flying knee

As I recall DC dominated the first fight about from a few strikes at the end. No need for a rematch, plus DC still looking good & Anderson is clearly in decline.

Unless they can make the GSP "superfight" I just don't see that many fights for Anderson as I don't want to see him getting smashed about by some unknown fighter making his name off an aging Spider.

It happened to Fedor, Chuck, Wand, Page, BJ, and many others.
You get old and keep fighting, you get smashed.

Watching BJ get wrecked by Siver wasn’t pretty, but props to BJ for going out there to fight.
The greats don’t fight because they’re the best, they fight because they love it.

Back