RADIUS (2017 film)

I actually watched both Triangle and Cube within the past year.

Really like Triangle. That's an underrated, underseen film.

Cube was just okay.

Agreed. I was just hyping geometry of movies. Triangle is the only worthy contender and a rare gem

If you like Triangle, and haven't seen them, then you'd probably also like Primer and Predestination.

Tried both. :( None stood up to the level of triangle and Predestination was downright creepy. Guy travels to the past, bumps into himself... then a female soon to undergo FtoM transformation.. but fucks himself... or herserlf?.... giving birth to himself.. wtf
Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

Tried both. :( None stood up to the level of triangle and Predestination was downright creepy. Guy travels to the past, bumps into himself... then a female soon to undergo FtoM transformation.. but fucks himself... or herserlf?.... giving birth to himself.. wtf
Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

Hmm. . .

Primer is perhaps the ultimate mindfuck film and also the ultimate indie success story. It was made for $7,000 by a first-time filmmaker and here we are talking about it.

As for Predestination, it does get weird, but I love that movie. Sarah Snook is gold:

SSnook.gif

Hmm. . .

Primer is perhaps the ultimate mindfuck film and also the ultimate indie success story. It was made for $7,000 by a first-time filmmaker and here we are talking about it.

As for Predestination, it does get weird, but I love that movie. Sarah Snook is gold:

SSnook.gif

I cannot fap at her anymore. When I look at her, I see Ethan Hawke

and then I go flaccid

After watching this based of TS’s recommendation, I will recommend a hard pass or a watch at your own discretion.

The movie jumps back from present to flashback so often that it becomes really disjointed. If anyone’s seen that Adrien Brody flick ‘Wrecked’ it’s similiar to that(ie-flashbacks showing what happens to amensia ridden person) Basically uncovering the mystery of what happened is the point of the film, cept the mystery here just isn’t interesting or much explained. The acting is subpar as well.

The very end of it either made it slightly better or infinitely worse, I haven’t decided yet.

5/10

All the other films yall mentioned in here were better, imo. Yes, even Pi(I really liked Pi as it does an excellent job of blurring the line between genius and insanity, but can see how the harshness and/or loudness of it could be offputting)

Just watched this, solid flick. It's not amazingly great or anything but very good, definitely worth recommending.

Don't want to spoil too much but the basic premise is, a guy wakes up in a field and realizes that anyone who comes within 50 feet of him dies instantly.

They have it on netflix now, if yer lookin for a movie, check it out.

Radius-new-poster-2.jpg

I watched this last night based on this thread. Agree with your review.

Just watched this, solid flick. It's not amazingly great or anything but very good, definitely worth recommending.

Don't want to spoil too much but the basic premise is, a guy wakes up in a field and realizes that anyone who comes within 50 feet of him dies instantly.

Radius-new-poster-2.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished this after coming across this thread.

Would never have considered watching it, but the 90% RT rating and the premise had me intrigued.

I was fully expecting to trudge through some distractingly horrendous overacting to see how this premise plays out (see Cube).

However, I was pleasantly surprised. Good recommendation TS! I fully agree with your assessment.

Radius-new-poster-2.jpg
Just finished it, good recommendation! Just forwarded it up the chain to my dad, if I come back and thank you again it's from him lol

A neat gimmick.

Sounds like a plot to an X-Files episode.

I'd rather watch the X-Files

Back