Radiohead Is The Greatest Band Ever

Joseph Budden

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Discuss how true that is and how much you agree.

Put off their new album for awhile since I was into other shit, but good loooorrdddddd is it good

tumblr_n0g5j1vXhs1tpepx4o1_500.gif

Meh, I agree with mr. Richard D. James on Radiohead:

Your music has been hugely influential. One of the more prominent musicians who’ve said that they’ve been inspired by your records are Radiohead? Did you listen to any of their last two album "Kid A" and "Amnesiac“?

I don’t like them. I heard maybe five or six tracks and I thought they sounded really really cheesy.

Cheesy?

Yeah, really obvious and cheesy. I mean I’m just comparing it to my favourite music and I think it’s terrible compared to that. But compared to all the shit boring R&B tracks it’s probably alright. Compared to those teen punk sort of bands or whatever they are supposed to be called, who think that they are really anarchic and stuff like that, they are probably amazing. If you’re only exposed to that kind of stuff and then Radiohead come along you will probably think that they are geniuses.

Meh, I agree with mr. Richard D. James on Radiohead:

Your music has been hugely influential. One of the more prominent musicians who’ve said that they’ve been inspired by your records are Radiohead? Did you listen to any of their last two album "Kid A" and "Amnesiac“?

I don’t like them. I heard maybe five or six tracks and I thought they sounded really really cheesy.

Cheesy?

Yeah, really obvious and cheesy. I mean I’m just comparing it to my favourite music and I think it’s terrible compared to that. But compared to all the shit boring R&B tracks it’s probably alright. Compared to those teen punk sort of bands or whatever they are supposed to be called, who think that they are really anarchic and stuff like that, they are probably amazing. If you’re only exposed to that kind of stuff and then Radiohead come along you will probably think that they are geniuses.
Idk who this guy is, but LMFAO @ calling Radiohead cheesy. Sounds like some old dude who can't open his mind to creativity to writes it off. We're in 2016 and Radiohead is still releasing some of the most creative music in the world. They are faaaarrr from cheesy, thats comical to anyone who has actually listened to them.

EDIT oh its Aphex Twin. Aphex Twin is dope can't even hate his music, but that is a beyond shit opinion of epic proportions.

EDIT AGAIN

Interviewer: The sister project related to the same piece of Penderecki is going to be realized by Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead. You once stated, that you do not like this band too much.

Aphex: Thats a fact, but recently I contacted Thom York though the internet. I told him: Do not believe everything you read on the newspapers.

Interviewer: So did you bury the hatchet ?

Aphex: My opinion towards my demotivation with radiohead was exaggerated.

Last edited:
i was a big fan until hail to the thief then i lost curiosity and i think they lost it.

there was nowhere to go anymore, i think they been doing the same kind of thing for a long time now and its completely dull...never had the curiosity to listen to new albums. I used to like thom yorke voice but he is just a douche to my ears nowadays...

sometime i still play my pablo honey LP and i have both Kid A and Amnesiac in vinyl. Would like to buy OK computer as it is really a classic.

But really not my thing anymore. im into old reggae, 60-70 ish reggae wich i think is amazing, creative, beautiful and fun. Everything i used to think about radiohead. who knows...

but hey, there are so many good bands you cannot say one is the best. there is no such thing...this is typical of radiohead fans...they are all pretty damn SURE radiohead is FUCKING GENIUS and the best of all times...no, its not. just that.

i was a big fan until hail to the thief then i lost curiosity and i think they lost it.

there was nowhere to go anymore, i think they been doing the same kind of thing for a long time now and its completely dull...never had the curiosity to listen to new albums. I used to like thom yorke voice but he is just a douche to my ears nowadays...

sometime i still play my pablo honey LP and i have both Kid A and Amnesiac in vinyl. Would like to buy OK computer as it is really a classic.

But really not my thing anymore. im into old reggae, 60-70 ish reggae wich i think is amazing, creative, beautiful and fun. Everything i used to think about radiohead. who knows...

but hey, there are so many good bands you cannot say one is the best. there is no such thing...this is typical of radiohead fans...they are all pretty damn SURE radiohead is FUCKING GENIUS and the best of all times...no, its not. just that.
So you haven't listened to In Rainbows or Moon Shaped Pool, two of their best albums.....

You are saying shit about how they have nowhere to go anymore.....without having listened to two of their best albums......

What in the actual fuck is this section?

Really? At least the other dudes had shit/weird opinions, you come in here to post this?

Lurking suspicions of this being the worst section on Sherdog becoming confirmed.

I don't really have anything to add except to agree.

The overwhelming amount of evidence you showed has me at a lossferwords. You are so right though Radiohead is the goat

I don't really have anything to add except to agree.

The overwhelming amount of evidence you showed has me at a lossferwords. You are so right though Radiohead is the goat
Was this supposed to be funny?

Jesus christ.

I could've responded in a serious manner that would have started an argument but nah I don't want to hurt your feelings I decided against it.

Plus this all objective.....so if you think
Radiohead is the best then more power to you

yes, i have listened to in rainbows a few times when it came out.

but then i started really doing my researh on punk...you, the ramones, stooges and the clash...like, really good bands?

oh no, forget it. you think it nothing next to radiohead, THE MISTYC RADIOHEAD.

fuck off you, radiohead is for wankers. thom yorke cant go anywhere anymore with his vocals...its like eating cotton candy all day...you start wanting to vomiting. might be good in little ammounts but makes wanna listen to iggy pop.

fuck radiohead, no its not the best its shit.
the stooges was better.
iggy pop is far more interesting than any member of radiohead.
the beatles were better than radiohead.
any beatle, even ringo is way bigger than any radiohead members.

fuck man get real
nirvana was better than radiohead
kurt cobain was the real deal and shot himself. thom york played the retarded role for awhile, then the "i dont want to be famous and become a hipocrit" card, then he got lost and old and now i am just waiting him to become a trans woman if thats what you really want to know from me.

yes, there are many bands that a just as good as radiohead
yes, there are plenty that might be better
who are you to say it is not
what are you? 15 yo? or you are just a nerd a wanker a typical radiohead fan, not to say member of the cult...

fuck radiohead, they are boring
elevator music at its best. just this.

did i mention brazilian music?
mutantes? jorge ben? tim maia?
fuck radiohead

I could've responded in a serious manner that would have started an argument but nah I don't want to hurt your feelings I decided against it.
Plus this all objective.....so if you think
Radiohead is the best then more power to you
No shit its objective, thanks for that great insight. So instead of posting in a serious manner cause you're afraid to the reaction of your opinion, you say "k"? Moving on from your idiocy......

yes, i have listened to in rainbows a few times when it came out.

but then i started really doing my researh on punk...you, the ramones, stooges and the clash...like, really good bands?

oh no, forget it. you think it nothing next to radiohead, THE MISTYC RADIOHEAD.

fuck off you, radiohead is for wankers. thom yorke cant go anywhere anymore with his vocals...its like eating cotton candy all day...you start wanting to vomiting. might be good in little ammounts but makes wanna listen to iggy pop.

fuck radiohead, no its not the best its shit.
the stooges was better.
iggy pop is far more interesting than any member of radiohead.
the beatles were better than radiohead.
any beatle, even ringo is way bigger than any radiohead members.

fuck man get real
nirvana was better than radiohead
kurt cobain was the real deal and shot himself. thom york played the retarded role for awhile, then the "i dont want to be famous and become a hipocrit" card, then he got lost and old and now i am just waiting him to become a trans woman if thats what you really want to know from me.

yes, there are many bands that a just as good as radiohead
yes, there are plenty that might be better
who are you to say it is not
what are you? 15 yo? or you are just a nerd a wanker a typical radiohead fan, not to say member of the cult...

fuck radiohead, they are boring
elevator music at its best. just this.
So you're copying and pasting some dumb rant from somewhere and inserting Radiohead?

Jesus I thought with Bob Dylan and Metallica threads this section would be older people, but judging from you morons its a bunch of (hopefully) kids.

is not ranting man, i want you to pu your feet on the ground.
stop listening to music critics that say radiohead is amazing.

go listen to other stuff

typical radiohead fans only listen to radiohead.
this is the only way to think they are the only imaginative and creative band around.

guess what, there is plenty.

im 31 yo.

jorge ben is more talented than thom york.
guess what, caetano veloso did awesome albums like radiohead did. And he lost it too...

fuck, get out of the radiohead cult ner bubble.

radiohead fans are the worst, jesus.

is not ranting man, i want you to pu your feet on the ground.
stop listening to music critics that say radiohead is amazing.

go listen to other stuff

typical radiohead fans only listen to radiohead.
this is the only way to think they are the only imaginative and creative band around.

guess what, there is plenty.

im 31 yo.

jorge ben is more talented than thom york.
guess what, caetano veloso did awesome albums like radiohead did. And he lost it too...

fuck, get out of the radiohead cult ner bubble.

radiohead fans are the worst, jesus.
So you are judging me to the extent that you're saying all I listen to is Radiohead....because I listen to Radiohead? Are you aware at all at how stupid you sound right now man? My avatar is a rapper, a completely different genre.....

Gonna assume and hope this is trolling

seryously, i was once like you . i used to think there was no band that could entertain me more than radiohead.

then i discovered a bunch.
and radiohead started to sound lame.

i just cited a few bands that are just as great or even better in the opinion of many people. and you call it a rant?

even depeche mode is far more interesting than radiohead.

if you want to believe its the best then what can i do? i am saying no, there are other bands that matter and have similar or better qualities.

but you are a radiohead fan that is interested in saying that your favorite band is the best of all times. WOW, YOU ARE REALLY ONE OF A KIND

So you are judging me to the extent that you're saying all I listen to is Radiohead....because I listen to Radiohead? Are you aware at all at how stupid you sound right now man? My avatar is a rapper, a completely different genre.....

Gonna assume and hope this is trolling

ok man, so sound like we are having some communication problems...maybe my english is not the best. hell, it is not.

but if you are asking if radiohead is the best band ever, if you want a consensus.
THEN
NO
IT IS NOT.
that my answer.
and i used to like them. u happy now?

Back