Radical leftist Stephen Colbert says Nazis or Non Nazis.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
You guys seriously overuse 'radical/far' leftist... it's reached a point where it literally means not being far right.

You guys seriously overuse 'radical/far' leftist... it's reached a point where it literally means not being far right.

Well that makes me a radical leftist, in addition to the Nazi I already was. I feel funny.

I wouldn't call Colbert a "corporate shill" to be fair. I've actually been pleasantly surprised how often he has defined the interests of Viacom and Columbia in this stuff.

I meant "literal corporate shill" in the sense that his show is used by corporations to sell their shit. And that that is, ultimately, what pays Colbert's astronomically ridiculous salary.

Also, as an alleged radical leftist myself, I abhor that you would imply my being comparable to a Nazi.

That's not what I was implying. I, too, am a leftist and am disgusted by the success the right has had in defaming leftist positions by selling much of the public on the idea that establishment, DC insiders like Hillary and Barack are "radical leftists".

Nazis aren't a big deal guys I mean come on they may have started a world war and commit genocide but those were different Nazis these ones love Pepe memes and they support our dear leader Comrade Drumpf

<{1-1}>

Damned straight. Nazis and white slavers are the real global threats these days. Sherdoggers of color, watch out! About 45% of white America wants you to become property again!

Damned straight. Nazis and white slavers are the real global threats these days. Sherdoggers of color, watch out! About 45% of white America wants you to become property again!
Don't forget soros loving, globalist, reptilian, white genociders too. We gotta keep an eye on all degeneracy to secure a future for all of our children. ;)

*amphibian
Those sly amphibians...

a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

I just came in here to say this.

I really dislike Stephen Colbert.
it sucks too because I loved the Colbert report. Thought he was just a moderate, slightly left leaning guy mocking conservative caricatures like Bill O Reilly. His new show is really god awful and I have yet to watch a full episode.

Just imagine if Hitler won, maybe you would have more diversity in media...

PP7BHfg.jpg
Nice handle "Goy"man. I wonder how long your account will last. Also Hitler lost get over it ;)

Nice handle "Goy"man. I wonder how long your account will last. Also Hitler lost get over it ;)
You should have just went with "Hitler lost...".
The "nice handle" lead in watered down your statement IMO.

Colbert is one of the main gears in the zionist propaganda machine.

Why even acknowledge this shithead by posting a video of him here?

Youtube tries to shove this fake garbage down everyone's throat, and here is the OP trying to make thread based on his youtube reccomended likes.

Ignore all this psyop shit.

I love how there's this big discussion over there about how divisive Trump is. Trump isn't divisive; the media's been dividing you guys for a while now. Trump was never really going to be a unifier while the media was stirring the pot.

You've been told he's the devil for over a year now. The population is always going to be divided on whether or not he's accepted/given a chance, but with the media making any division contentious, how much chance did he have?

Nazis aren't a big deal guys I mean come on they may have started a world war and commit genocide but those were different Nazis these ones love Pepe memes and they support our dear leader Comrade Drumpf

<{1-1}>

Lol.
Oh, no! The Nazis are coming!!

Get a grip, dude.

Back