Racist lady against a Filipino family in a grocery store

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Fuck this puta. She's terrible. It's so weird because she looks like she's Mexican or something. And it's Daly City- that's as Filipino of a city as it gets far as I know.

I kind of make fun of people who are super-liberal and against Trump, but Trumpolitics is likely the reason this happened. Correct me if I'm wrong.

11% of the U.S. Navy is Filipino-American. And as All-American boy Tim Kennedy stated on Rogan's podcast, the U.S. military is undermanned AF. Not that it's necessary to justify Filipinos' role in in the U.S., but there you go.

Disgusting.

Why in the war room?

This is not very political just another racist, crazy, bigot lady in the world and there are plenty.

Why in the war room?

This is not very political just another racist, crazy, bigot lady in the world and there are plenty.

This is what the WR does now.

Find a racist asshat, attribute it to the right.
Find a SJW asshat, attribute it to the left.

Rinse, repeat.

Cry like your team is the honest one.

Bet she's a vile, horrific, racist, Trump supporter.

Enough is enough. Get rid of her kind.

I kind of make fun of people who are super-liberal and against Trump, but Trumpolitics is likely the reason this happened. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but given her age isn’t it just as likely that she’s held some predjudiced views for a bit longer than the past year and a half? I mean, ‘racist old folks’ has been a pretty hackneyed joke for quite a while now, so I can’t imagine she was a beacon of tolerance under the previous administration, only to change at the drop of a hat.

Bet she's a vile, horrific, racist, Trump supporter.

Enough is enough. Get rid of her kind.

She looks black, pretty sure she is a black supremacist.

This is what the WR does now.

Find a racist asshat, attribute it to the right.
Find a SJW asshat, attribute it to the left.

Rinse, repeat.

Cry like your team is the honest one.

am´I doing it right?

I bet she has a lot of cats. Like A LOT.

"She's so racist"

Does this statement sound odd by itself to anybody else(like a strange narration/virtue cry)? The correct response is "go f yourself" and go in on her... Asians need to start acting entitled to America like everybody else.

I dont get this line. Do you think Mexicans/Hispanics are incapable of racism?
No, he probably thinks it's weird because she's telling them to go back to their country. Seeing as she looks like she's from a migration background that would be a bit ironic.

I really don't get why some people just can't seem to mind their own business. I absolutely do not care what anybody looks like or where they're from as long as they're behaving properly or not doing immoral stuff. How unhappy do you have to be about yourself and your life to go around berating bystanders for stuff like this? Life is short, old lady.

I always kind of feel bad for these people on viral videos they seem so sad in life.

That lady isn't white enough to be racist though.

Lol i live in Daly City. Yes, there are a lot of Philippinos here. Ive never seen anything like this happen to any race though.

Btw, i was trying to find out which store this was by looking up articles and saw a similar situation. A guy burped and a lesbian couple told them to leave country. Filipino wife gets upset.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nextsh...r-being-told-to-go-back-to-filipinoville/amp/

Funny she called the guy a pig, when she literally looks like one lol.

I would rather my entire street be Filipino than have one moron like that in my neighborhood.

This random person should not have done that, it was the wrong thing to do. Some people are racist.

Meh, Filipinos are more tolerant towards racist people...

Back