Racist British conductor loses job for white supremacy

It would take me like five minutes to process what the hell is happening if I was fired for that. I'd feel like I was in the Twilight Zone or something. Liberals thought process is truly bizarre. They are like aliens from another planet.

lol "white supremacy is on the rise". What, suddenly everyone is a racist and just realized it last year? This wasn't even a topic until the news made it one. This country has 350 million people so there are some racists just like there is some tuberculosis. If I put a goddamn highlighter pen on every case of TB, you might think we're a country riddled with TB. Turns out, both racism and TB are pretty rare.

I think it's fear due to their guilt for the last 3 years (at least) of BLM, Antifa and other similar groups reeking real mayhem and violence. Actually that crap has been going on for decades. Now they're terrified of backlash so invent or inflate this stuff.

That's some bull shit.

It's kind of fun watching the SJWs eating each other.

So you can't even have fun conversations if your white now. So two friends were joking around and 'avin a giggle and some bitch tattled to ruin someone's life?

This is even worse than that fucking c-word who secretly took pictures of those dudes who made a dongle joke and got them fired.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD.
Women.

A break down of social trust, and the self policing in accordance to conditioned stimuli and paranoia about it

You end up with a population of these guys

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-final-scene.jpg
Well, there's one thing about it , it appears that any trace whatsoever of bigotry, racism, homophobia, transphobia, Islamicphobia, and all the other phobias will be done away with. Sure, mistakes will be made and lives and reputations ruined but it will be worth it and will be awesome.

This is one of the things that dippy BLM bitch was demanding the other day, isn't it?

minorities are often used as a political football for the left

"
In this deceitful American game of power politics, the Negroes (i.e., the race problem, the integration and civil rights issues) are nothing but tools, used by one group of whites called Liberals against another group of whites called Conservatives, either to get into power or to remain in power. Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into “liberal” and “conservative” camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These “leaders” sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These “leaders” are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders"- Malcom X

if you think of minorities as helpless children that need to be sheltered and coddled, then you understand a lot of democrat talking points
Yup, the left, the new scapegoat. All people who have any left-leaning tendencies whatsoever agree with this woman and disregard what this man is saying. Every one. The whole "left", except that's such a delightfully vague term, isn't it?

White supremacy apparently is on the rise in the US, and it seems that even visiting white people from other countries are getting into the act. Matthew Halls is a British conductor who white privileged his way into a pretty sweet gig as artistic director for the prestigious Oregon Bach Festival, which is run by the University of Oregon. He was abruptly fired from this position at the end of August for an apparently racist exchange he had with a classical singer named Reginald Mobley, who is black.

Here's the kicker:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...acked-us-music-festival-joke-labelled-racist/

Sort of sums up the mentality of a lot of these "white saviours", doesn't it? They're so offended on behalf of these poor helpless minorities (who they think of as pets, essentially) that they don't need to worry about little details like context, or said minority's opinion or anything like that to ruin a Nazi's livelihood. Anyone who would crack a joke about grits in a southern accent to a black man doesn't deserve to be employed. I for one am shocked that outrage culture would lead to ridiculous situations like this.

DJnxW4bVYAAWwxr.jpg
Well, there's no denying that's pretty fucking stupid, and he's right; it's racist of them. He should tell someone about this. Oh, wait. He did. Let's see what follows from there. Edit: And just for some realistic balance, it could also have been a black person who was offended. It says he suspects it was a white woman. Not saying that's the case, but you never know.

Anyone else think this would be about a Pakistani not let on a train?

There is a push to drop the term white privilege.
It didn't cause enough anger and dividing.
The disruptors want everyone to now use the term white supremacy.

Sick bunch, they Will never work, so this is how they spend their time.
Freaking losers

Anyone else think this would be about a Pakistani not let on a train?
Yup. There's a total witch hunt for racism in the uk nowadays so I was ready to read a juicy article bout a uk train conductor lol

We have to stand up and say "no more" to this stuff.

Who's shocked honestly? We live in a pussified society where everyone is offended by anything and won't hesitate to report it.

Back