Racist attacker "White people shouldn't breed"

I count 5 if we include trolls. 6 if you include my disdain for the ones that hate themselves.

I don't really pay that much attention so I only really notice the obvious ones.

-pacifikan (leklok)
-leeroy Jenkins....but I only just noticed him.
-berimbowloh

Who else?

And I agree, white people who play the white guilt thing are by far the worst.

I don't really pay that much attention so I only really notice the obvious ones.

-pacifikan (leklok)
-leeroy Jenkins....but I only just noticed him.
-berimbowloh

Who else?

And I agree, white people who play the white guilt thing are by far the worst.

Forgot about Leklok, which I actually kind of sympathize with. He has actual grievances and is not white, he just has misplaced anger.

I don't want to name actual posters, but the troll ones are Seiger, Anciano and Leeroy. You named two, Berim and Leklok so one more out there.

Forgot about Leklok, which I actually kind of sympathize with. He has actual grievances and is not white, he just has misplaced anger.

I don't want to name actual posters, but the troll ones are Seiger, Anciano and Leeroy. You named two, Berim and Leklok so one more out there.

Leklok dosent have few grievences he's just a tool who thinks all white people are evil and need to be deported to Europe (unless they convert to Islam) while every other race on the planet just continues on.

No matter how much logic you use on him it never sinks in.

Leklok dosent have few grievences he's just a tool who thinks all white people are evil and need to be deported to Europe (unless they convert to Islam) while every other race on the planet just continues on.

No matter how much logic you use on him it never sinks in.

I'm not saying that he's right or that I agree with him, his ideas are still racist, but it's almost refreshing in a twisted way to find a Pacific Islander who blames white people for colonizing his ancestors, than the usual self-loathing white guy filled with guilt in America. The Pacific Islander has a tangible reason to be upset, he's just misplacing his hatred in a racist way. The white guy is just brainwashed and often condescends minorities without realizing it.

Seen how the Law works..he wouldn't gotten away with it.

920x920.jpg

I mean they get away with rape.

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Do you even Rotherham, bro?:rolleyes:

These guys, and lots of their friends, got away with rape on an industrial scale for decades. Because the police and local government were more concerned with being accused of racism than doing their jobs and protecting vulnerable young girls.:mad:

That fat fuck shouldn't breed.

I think we should thank God that in His great wisdom He didn't make humans and goats able to interbreed.

If you spit in the face of my 10 month old niece id literally kill you in a fit of wolverine berserker rage.

There would be no stopping it. I would be foaming at the mouth.

Leklok is called PACIFIKAN or something like that these days

Was there really, not even one person around that would put a dude that spit in a baby's face on his ass?

Shouldn't even have made it to court.

Interesting that this guy is offered mental health treatment whilst the guy who put bacon on a mosque got 12 months imprisonent, and was then murdered in prison.

Yet this guy got off very lightly considering his history, even though I consider him far, far more dangerous to society than some numpty who put bacon on a mosque.
They will give him a pension, perhaps a new house while the white guy was killed...because they intentionally murder him.
I wonder why this deeply hatred toward white people since they have a fairly skin color too.

They will give him a pension, perhaps a new house while the white guy was killed...because they intentionally murder him.
I wonder why this deeply hatred toward white people since they have a fairly skin color too.

Our 'not fit for purpose' mental health rehabilitation service will fail again, and this guy will come out of it even more vindicated in his beliefs and seeming hatred of white women.

The "punishment" does not fit the crime. You can physically assault an infant, racially abuse them and receive a tap on the wrist and some counselling to talk about how unfair life is. Meanwhile, if you play a cruel hateful prank by putting bacon on a mosque, you'll get 12 months in prison, charged as a hate crime and then murdered when you go to a (probably) majority Muslim population prison.

I think some judges need to utilise common sense. You think this guy feels any remorse over his crimes? Look at his photo, he looks proud of what he did, to me.

Last edited:
Our 'not fit for purpose' mental health rehabilitation service will fail again, and this guy will come out of it even more vindicated in his beliefs and seeming hatred of white women.

The "punishment" does not fit the crime. You can physically assault an infant, racially abuse them and receive a tap on the wrist and some counselling to talk about how unfair life is. Meanwhile, if you play a cruel hateful prank by putting bacon on a mosque, you'll get 12 months in prison, charged as a hate crime and then murdered when you go to a (probably) majority Muslim population prison.

I think some judges need to utilise common sense. You think this guy feels any remorse over his crimes? Look at his photo, he looks proud of what he did, to me.
Pal it is not a question of common sense...a single judge in a single country may become a little bizzarre and give sentence like this , in this case it is not insanity..nor the migrant is insane too.

that this had to do with islam supposedly?
I've seen ISIS muslims put their rifle muzzle tips into a toddlers face. And they actually appeared to enjoy doing that to an innocent child.

And seeing "Abdullah" spit in this baby's face made me remember the Muslims in the middle east doing similar or worse things.

1 fucking incident...There is literally thousands of cases of murders/assaults by White racist....and a lot of them get away with it!

Is this a real opinion? Idk what era you're talking about but in the last 10-20 years the paradigm has shifted. It's blacks assaulting, robbing whites...many times racially motivated and getting away with it...at least not getting a hate crime.

Pal it is not a question of common sense...a single judge in a single country may become a little bizzarre and give sentence like this , in this case it is not insanity..nor the migrant is insane too.

It's not the first time a UK judge has given a redicuously lenient sentence because the offender was from the Religion of Peace. Three Somalian women beat a white woman so badly she required hospital treatment. But none of the women were jailed because the judge decided that, as Muslims, they were unused to the effects of alcohol.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
White people commit the most hate crimes and get away with it....So stop acting like this guy, gets a special privilege.

The guy spat @ a white baby..I mean it's fucked up, but you can't compare that shit to all the crap White Racist do and get away with.
This guy got special privilege. And having a fine ass in your avatar doesn't change that fact, Leroy, if that is your real name.

Back