Racism and Stigma Cause STD's to Skyrocket

You are just mad because I refuse to cater to your ridiculous race and sex obsession.

The.

Thread.

Is.

About.

Race.

The fact that you are unable to impute your argument to it, and to the topic of STI disparities by race, shows how stupid and reductive your argument is. Because, if you were to impute it to racial disparities, you'd realize it is stupid and, depending on how rigidly you would stick to it, racist.

The.

Thread.

Is.

About.

Race.

The fact that you are unable to impute your argument to it, and to the topic of STI disparities by race, shows how stupid and reductive your argument is. Because, if you were to impute it to racial disparities, you'd realize it is stupid and, depending on how rigidly you would stick to it, racist.

Moral Reform is possible regardless of race and sexual preference. You can stay stuck on race and sexual preference thinking there is an answer in focusing on something so narrow while I move on to a greater vision for humanity.

Muslim Scholar Abdal Hakim Murad:

Anal sex spreads infection at a much higher rate than vaginal intercourse which is why gay men will always be at a much higher risk. But I guess human biology and viral enzymes are clearly homophobic, bigoted and discriminatory.

Last edited:
Moral Reform is possible regardless of race and sexual preference. You can stay stuck on race and sexual preference thinking there is an answer in focusing on something so narrow while I move on to a greater vision for humanity.

Muslim Scholar Abdal Hakim Murad:

Jesus Christ, you're stupid. And a coward to boot.

My voodo doctor said whites don't get the AIDS cause they've no soul
White priveleges strikes again

Last edited:
All I know is I’ve been seeing Mexican girls ages 16-19 with 2 kids already here in Orange County for about 20 years on the daily.

Condom education is not prevalent in Mexican culture.

People of non-European descent really need to stop using antibiotics. My culture is not your goddamn STD treatment.

Okay, so then black people then lack restraint, discipline, and responsibility compared to white people?

Well, yeah. There's evidence that childhood malnutrition impairs frontal lobe development, the area of the brain responsible for impulse control

https://www.researchgate.net/public...e_dimensional_magnetic_resonance_imaging_scan
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12233051

I don't think I'm serving up a hot take by suggesting that black children are more likely to be victims of malnutrition. It's a big part of why I believe that a primary duty of public schools is to feed their students when needed

Okay.

SO.

You are saying that black people, poor people, and gay people CHOOSE to be more irresponsible than rich people, white people and straight people.

You are saying that generation upon generation of poor people are affirmatively choosing to be less responsible, and that is the only variable at play and that if some religious message is properly relayed, that disparity in STI's will disappear and poor folks will have the same infection rate as rich folks.

I get that reduction is your thing, and that thinking of variables and macroeconomics is not, but you're going to have to expand your argument.

By the way, you know X was bisexual and had a fair amount of gay sex, right? In fact, there is a good amount of evidence that he had prostituted himself to men.

Otherwise, you're right. Joining the Nation of Islam bound him to its moral dictates. But I didn't want you to have a fainting spell when you realize you were appropriating the words of a gay boy.
200w.gif

Isn't it possible gay men engage in far more risky behavior than straight men?

Jesus Christ, you're stupid. And a coward to boot.

Christopher Lasch wrote an excellent essay in 1986 that focused on the decline of the left and the family that is still relevant today. It reminds me a lot of you and your immature radicalism. I highly recommend you read the entire essay.

Why the Left Has No Future

Unable to explain the persistence of religion, pro-family attitudes, and an ethic of personal accountability except as an expression of false consciousness-as the product of brainwashing or of an irrational attachment to “simple and easy answers” after “two decades of social upheaval-the Left finds itself without a following. Since it refuses to take popular attitudes seriously-to “pander” to “the existing popular consciousness,” in Lillian Rubin’s curious and revealing phrase-it can hope to reform society only in the face of popular opposition or indifference.

...the American Left has had to choose, in effect, between two equally futile and self-defeating strategies: either to wait helplessly for the revolution, while fulminating against “capitalism,” or to try to gain its objectives by outflanking public opinion, giving up the hope of creating a popular constituency for social reform, and relying instead on the courts, the mass media, and the administrative bureaucracy. As militant outsiders or bureaucratic insiders, radicals have succeeded only in laying the basis of a conservative movement that has managed to present itself, infuriatingly, as a form of cultural populism, even though its own program, espe-cially its economic program, seeks only to perpetuate the existing distribution of wealth and power-indeed, to reverse most of the democratic gains actually achieved over the last five decades.

...it would be foolish to blame feminism for the collapse of the family. But it is equally foolish to pretend that feminism is compatible with the family. Feminism is itself an outgrowth of liberalism, among other things, and it shares liberalism’s belief in individual rights, contractual relations, and the primacy of justice, all of which make it impossible to understand the nature or the value of spontaneous cooperation.

People still cherish the stability of long-term marital and intergenerational commitments, in other words, but find little support for them in a capitalist economy or in the prevailing ideology of individual rights. Liberal societies tend to undermine family life, even though most of them profess a sentimental attachment to “family values.” This tendency has been present from the very beginning of the liberal capitalist order, in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back