Rachel Ostovich fine with Greg Hardy Being on the ESPN+ Card

I can’t find it now but it was a while ago (I looked up his case during his contender series fights) but I read something about Hardy supposedly defending himself after the girl slapped him after an argument. I also find it pretty hard to believe he would just beat up some girl for no reason and risk losing his NFL career.
Hardy claimed self defense in his phone call to the police but all evidence pointed to Hardy abusing her and then attempting to deflect blame. He reportedly attacked her after a night of boozing and cocaine. His GF fucked Nelly which upset Hardy

Thats a known fact considering what I’ve read everywhere now. She cheated on him, they got in an argument, she attacked him, he defended himself, and now she’s the victim hence why he was released on bail and had his charge reclassified to assault down from the initial attempted murder charge.

Got a source? Not that i dont believe you but would like to know what happened considering everything i know is from sherdog or instagram on this

What a hypocrite. What an advocate for victims. LMAO.

Her face bothers me. She is like one those Russian chicks with an eskimo face. It reminded me of this girl I knew in the past who kept saying she is a white girl and I am just like nahhhh.....

she has no real choice, really, if she says otherwise she's gonna get removed from the card and would lose her "big" fight in PVZ, because there's no way UFC would do the right thing and remove Hardy from the card
Yep

She knows damn well if she says she’s cool with it the ufc will love her for it, if she says she isn’t ok with it she is fucked , would get Leslie Smith’d soon enough

It’s a situation that UFC created, needlessly, and now has to try hard to make seem okay. They are either incredibly insensitive / unintelligent, or pretending that there is nothing wrong - and neither scenario is tolerable.

She is actually fine like literally . A lot of
These mma chicks hyped on sherdog aren’t it but she is . It’s only her and karate hottie

Thats nice to hear. I’m also fine with Ostovich being on the same card with non-cheaters. No problem at all whatever happened is in the past

Damn I’m really behind here. Still not sure who did what to who.

She should have been not ok with it to make more of a stand against domestic violence. That could have fixed the problem

She is full of shit. She says she wants to take a stand against it yet is already "cool" with someone with history of it.

She more than likely doesn't watch the NFL, nor know shit about Greg Hardy tbh.

She was fine with cheating on her husband as well.

Its funny how she says she is going to make stand against it yet is cool with someone who has a history of it. Woman please, what you need to do is win your fight in order to not get cut cause your record is horrible.

She more than likely doesn't watch the NFL, nor know shit about Greg Hardy tbh.

So we are going to give her the benefit of the doubt that she is oblivious to greg hardy and that the media hasnt explained this to her? Yeah ok....She is full of it..

What a hypocrite. What an advocate for victims. LMAO.

LOL, yup. She just wants that name recognition and to not be cut after she losses, cause if she does losses UFC would need to think about it considering her poor record.

she has no real choice, really, if she says otherwise she's gonna get removed from the card and would lose her "big" fight in PVZ, because there's no way UFC would do the right thing and remove Hardy from the card

She definitely, 100% has a choice. Are you not from the US or just ignorant??? If she whined and cried and yelled out to the media that she felt victimized or whatever, it would have definitely caused a shit storm and possibly got him removed from the card.

i dont see the problem anyway, hes not abusing her or anything. people make mistakes but still got the right to have a career on any card.

So we are going to give her the benefit of the doubt that she is oblivious to greg hardy and that the media hasnt explained this to her? Yeah ok....She is full of it..
I'm not saying this wasn't explained to her.

I'm saying she more than likely isn't very keen to what Greg did in his past before this whole thing happened, and probably doesn't want to talk about and just focus on her fight. She's been through enough already, it's more than understandable that she doesn't want to talk about any sort of domestic violence topics.

Last edited:
Back