Rachel Ostovich fine with Greg Hardy Being on the ESPN+ Card

Chick is so fine lol.

I follow her on the Gram. She is in fact fine...both her as a person and the decision to keep Hardy on the card.

she has no real choice, really, if she says otherwise she's gonna get removed from the card and would lose her "big" fight in PVZ, because there's no way UFC would do the right thing and remove Hardy from the card

If she said she wasn't, SHE would've been removed from the card, not Hardy.

She should have been not ok with it to make more of a stand against domestic violence. That could have fixed the problem

Sherdog SJW live feed;
tenor.gif
Underrated post

Good cause she would have been "totally coolly" removed from the card herself if she wasn't.

she has no real choice, really, if she says otherwise she's gonna get removed from the card and would lose her "big" fight in PVZ, because there's no way UFC would do the right thing and remove Hardy from the card
They probably would've just moved her fight to the Anaheim card. Big deal.

Perhaps she just doesn't want it to define her, and would rather get back to living her life. Pretty sure she doesn't need anybody to get offended on her behalf, let her deal with it however she sees fit.

So much virtue signalling on here.

They probably would've just moved her fight to the Anaheim card. Big deal.
no way, PVZ is the big name there, i think she would have lost her fight and PVZ would've fought someone else, while Ostovich would fight a no name, probably in Anaheim.. indeed big deal.

If she is cool with it, and I hope she really is, that is all that matters.

Why remove Hardy from the card ? What benefit does that thing brings UFC ? Stop being such an SJW and start being a realist its not like Greg Hardy had any issue in the past with Rachael or they will fight as soon as they see each other.

tenor.gif

no way, PVZ is the big name there, i think she would have lost her fight and PVZ would've fought someone else, while Ostovich would fight a no name, probably in Anaheim.. indeed big deal.
PVZ is irrelevant now. DWTS was ages ago and she fights infrequently. When was the last time she's won?

Why wouldn’t she be? Hardy was defending himself just as her boyfriend was. Unfortunately this is overlooked on domestic violence cases and people just see it as a man beating up a woman for the fun of it.

If you don’t want to be assaulted don’t assault others man, woman, both, doesn’t matter. Also the fact people can’t move on from this non sense and let Hardy focus on his MMA career is pathetic. Go listen to some of his post fight interviews, he’s a great and respectable guy.

Ahahahahah SJWs

War Greg Hardy. Guy's a legend and is going to maul some heavy heads

<{JustBleed}>

WTF, hit page down 4 times and not a single picture. Looks like my ex, going find one

750WdDa.jpg

It is either ok to give him a second chance, or it is not. There is no fucking middle ground here, only putting him on certain cards with certain people. That is bs.

Ahahahahah SJWs

War Greg Hardy. Guy's a legend and is going to maul some heavy heads

<{JustBleed}>
What he’s been able to do in MMA so far post football career is remarkable, dude is a fucking monster who’s already delivered some brutal KOs, how you can’t be a fan of this guy is beyond me.

Last edited:
Back